Happy 21st Bday !!

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Mrs FarmGirl10 !!!!!!!!!

happy20birthday20sign.gif

Thanks everybody! Did you guys know there was such a thing as Cotton Candy flavored vodka?!? :shock: Usually stay away from vodka and flavored stuff but i had to buy it! I mean there was already tequila and bourbon at the house so what else was i supposed to buy to break in my new ID, lol. Just gave it a taste test and am trying to figure out what to mix it with. :? Any ideas?

CottageFarm":39r5d2ur said:
Ice.
Ice & club soda.

:lol: Have Fun & be careful!

Google Pinnacle Vodka Recipes for more Ideas. There's quite a few of them
Thanks! Hmmm, one recipe i found calls for an energy drink! I think my husband will be amused when i Skype him later. :lol: If all else fails red bull and tequila go amazing together.

FarmGirl10":2p6lk52o said:
Thanks everybody! Did you guys know there was such a thing as Cotton Candy flavored vodka?!? :shock: Usually stay away from vodka and flavored stuff but i had to buy it! I mean there was already tequila and bourbon at the house so what else was i supposed to buy to break in my new ID, lol. Just gave it a taste test and am trying to figure out what to mix it with. :? Any ideas?
I have that flavor, put it with Sprite. Bubble gum flavored vodka is really good too. :bday:

Thanks everybody! I've had a very mild 21st birthday, and my body will thank me in the morning. Although my husband wasn't able to spend my birthday/engagement anniversary with me, its been a good day. One of our good friends recently got back from Afghanistan and its been the first time we have been able to hang out. :)

Latest posts