Half time show

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Super Bowl half time show in my opion was 2 thumbs down, I do not consider that entertainment. Bring back Hank. :2cents:

Limomike":3sbuw6f2 said:
I didnt even watch the game..yet alone the halftime show.

Too bad you could have seen the female wannabe gangsta flipping off America. A truly thrilling moment!

3waycross":26istqw9 said:
Limomike":26istqw9 said:
I didnt even watch the game..yet alone the halftime show.

Too bad you could have seen the female wannabe gangsta flipping off America. A truly thrilling moment!

Probably just showing her allegiance to Obama.... :clap:

It started off pretty badly I thought with the gladiator bit and all. I was saying stuff like "This is awful. What is she singing, what is she saying anyway?" Then somebody said turn up the sound and somebody did and it got better. I wanted to hear 'Material Girl' but the ending with "Like a Prayer" was pretty good I thought.

At least your national anthem was done properly this year . ;-)

KC did a phenomenal job, she made the song sound as pretty and moving as it should be .

hillsdown":2mkvd6zt said:

KC did a phenomenal job, she made the song sound as pretty and moving as it should be .
Didnt' she though. :clap: :clap: Enjoyed Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton too....as for halftime. I think that was when I went outside, drank a beer, had a smoke and peed off the patio. :tiphat:

I don't see much of her, but every time I do I have to think that Kelly Clarkson has got the biggest set of pipes making notes these days.
Pretty amazing.

cmf1":yrih5sja said:
I don't see much of her, but every time I do I have to think that Kelly Clarkson has got the biggest set of pipes making notes these days.
Pretty amazing.

As best I remember, when it comes to Madonna, you get to see it all. :D

TexasBred":14t24mtc said:
hillsdown":14t24mtc said:

Didnt' she though. :clap: :clap: Enjoyed Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton too....as for halftime. I think that was when I went outside, drank a beer, had a smoke and peed off the patio. :tiphat:
Took half hour just to pee didn't it? Admit it

The halftime show was just another example of what direction society is headed. But don't mention the black singer thr flipped off the camera that would be racist

I didn't really pay attention to it. Not good and not bad. Just Madonna doing what Madonna does. The 2 year old granddaughter was putting on a pretty good half time show so that is where my attention was focussed. In fact she was better watching than most of the game.

hillsdown":2gz995be said:

Yes, she did a good job. Speaking of national anthems, not many people could belt these two out one right after the other. The first one's for you, HD. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_nQ-GNdo3E

:D
VanC":3d3hyfe2 said:
hillsdown":3d3hyfe2 said:

Yes, she did a good job. Speaking of national anthems, not many people could belt these two out one right after the other. The first one's for you, HD. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_nQ-GNdo3E

Thanks Van !! :tiphat: He sure has an amazing voice .

Latest posts