H.R. 5087

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":cuhlpu1u said:
Legalize weed and tax it then use the money on school security. They lost the war on drugs a long time ago why not stop wasting money and use it for something useful.

Isn't much of the tax money raised by marajuana sales in the states that have legalized it earmarked for substance abuse programs?

I find that ironic.

TennesseeTuxedo":369p6njn said:
wacocowboy":369p6njn said:
Legalize weed and tax it then use the money on school security. They lost the war on drugs a long time ago why not stop wasting money and use it for something useful.

Isn't much of the tax money raised by marajuana sales in the states that have legalized it earmarked for substance abuse programs?

I find that ironic.

That's just sugar on the carrot or what the Bible calls a guilt offering. Its similar to when Georgia was pushing for the lottery they promised not to advertise and they would set a portion of the money away for counseling for gamblers. Never happened because that would be like promising to use beef checkoff dollars to promote veganism.

True Grit Farms":288aw3m2 said:
TexasBred":288aw3m2 said:
True Grit Farms":288aw3m2 said:
Your just kicking the ball somewhere else. A school was the softest target available to these HEROS. Making them HEROS is a big reason why this stuff happens. When you do away with the soft targets the punks are just going to go somewhere else to do their killing. Home coming, Christmas parades and Friday night football games are very likely targets, not to mention all the kids waiting to get into or out of school. How long is it going to be before some punk stops or runs a school bus off the road and opens fire?
I'm just a chickenchit, but I see targets and victims everywhere I go. And see no real way to do anything about it. If the penalties were as harsh and swift as the crime committed we'd slow this crap down.
Grit in all your rants you forget one major thing. These people who commit these atrocities are not afraid to die so making the punishment as severe as possible will only allow you to get your jollies. !!!!!!! They are little more than american born and raised jihadist.

True TB, but we sure don't need to make them a hero. This last one is afraid of dying.
Don't know if he was afraid or simply thought he could get away. Still very obvious laws will not stop his kind now will an automatic execution. The ultimate is to die a martyr after having killed as many as possible. Laws we dam ned.

TennesseeTuxedo":3yz0k618 said:
wacocowboy":3yz0k618 said:

I find that ironic.
Yeah probably about like all the Texas Lottery money was going to education. We swallowed that one hook, line and sinker. :lol: :lol: But I won $40 one time. ;-)

TexasBred":2hu345ur said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2hu345ur said:
wacocowboy":2hu345ur said:

I find that ironic.
Yeah probably about like all the Texas Lottery money was going to education. We swallowed that one hook, line and sinker. :lol: :lol: But I won $40 one time. ;-)

The company that manages the lottery is the money winner

Latest posts