Gun accidents at gun shows

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't believe in coincidence.......looks like somebody is trying to make a reason to shut down gun shows.

It also makes it more strange that people were not seriously injured not that i wanted anyone to get seriously hurt or die but I mean thats just fishy. there was a congressman or senator whatever he is on front page of the richmond times dispatch he had the gun in the house finger on trigger waving the gun around talking about how dangerous the ak-47 was and another representative stood up and told him take his hand out the trigger he was being unsafe.

Folks, for years I have given a considerable amount of attention to the idea that I may be paranoid, sometimes bordering on lunatic. After the many recent happenings in our nation, I'm feeling healthy again (although I am sad and disgusted). Now I know why Grand Dad said to believe only half of what you see, and none of what you read or hear. Damn if he wern't right.

Look at the source. As long as the media has a purpose other than to report the news in an unbiased means, I won't put much confidence in them. There is a very apparent purpose. These events would normally make local head lines, not national. These events may be very factual, but the news organization is giving a false sense of perception by highlighting this one type of event. If the same organization reported daily on every person murdered, attacked, raped, or whatever... during home invasions through out the US, it would also probably keep you awake at night. When diluted by the hundreds of millions of people, it is very unlikely. How many people were saved by possession of gun during the same time frame? That number you will never hear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbSUMaC2gJY

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism ... ack-Romney

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/04 ... nbc-msnbc/

After thinking about this some I have decided that all the hype about guns have brought people out to the gun shows that normally do not ever handle guns. We are seeing it here at the shows. Attendence is double or more what is normal. With all these people handling guns something is going to happen. The guy with the shotgun might have had it in the case for years and didnt even remember it was loaded when he put it there.
At a show near here last week a dealer brought some guns in the back door and was setting up his table and an AR went off and shot into the wall. He went to jail but it never made the news. This happened in a real nice convention center in a city so I couldnt believe somebody didnt let it out to the newspapers. Or maybe the editor seen it as something that just didnt need to be reported with current events.

Doesn't somebody have to pull the trigger for the gun to fire?? Somebody is a
jackass for pulling the trigger.

There is a bad moon rising over this country.
Supporters here were standing at a major Hwy intersection this weekend with sign's honk if you believe in the second.
It was one constant roar of horn's.
Maybe it was an accident but I smell a rat.

Latest posts