Growing rocks

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
First, jedstivers, jogeephus, and several others should not participate in this post as they can not find a rock on their farms much less grow one. :lol:
Mowing hay today and it seems like I have been growing rocks. Not fist size but the ones that takes a loader to move. A couple of years ago they were not there and now the disc mower hits them. Where do they come from? I spend a lot of time each winter making sure they are out of the hay fields and now there they are.
Jed and Jogeephus, If you will send a truck I will give you a few. :help:

jedstivers":390vh7mz said:
We have to go a hundred miles to get them. I do happen to know someone who has plenty of them.

Ain't that the truth, i had 22 tons of sb2 delivered the other day from Cord AR.

That;s the reason that most of the folks around here roll their hay fields in the early spring with a 10-20 ton roller. Pushes them back down flush with the surface. Of course the next year after the winter frost heaving they're back above the surface.

kenny thomas":6zzvnqz8 said:
I have heard he can grow anything. :lol:
I am waiting for Jed to send me an end dump full of that black dirt and I will send him back an end dump full of rocks. I figured he could haul every day for a yr or so
I think this is a fair trade don't ya'll of course we are gonna use his end dump and fuel and he is gonna pay the driver

Now for a funny story his wife said I gave her the best B-day present ever last yr I took her a Rock ;-)

Latest posts