Growing your own

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
Is that a tobacco plant?

color021.sJPG_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.sJPG

I thought I had seen that picture before..........I looked at them all and I noticed something very interesting................no fat people!

3waycross":2o5003x0 said:
I thought I had seen that picture before..........I looked at them all and I noticed something very interesting................no fat people!
Notice the muscles on Rosie The Riveter?

greybeard":23oeonba said:
3waycross":23oeonba said:
Notice the muscles on Rosie The Riveter?

Yep. I remember lean hard people like that when I was a kid......not so much anymore. Including me. He[[ everyone i know needs to drop 30lbs.

Use to have an old black couple that came by our house about every other Saturday morning in a wagon team of mules going to the store. I would always wave at them.

Notice the pics that have children in them. Many of them are wearing the same material (probably a feed sack) for their dresses etc.

I saw that in the picture of the 4 girls--I think at a fair. I figured mom just bought a whole bolt of material and made everyone's dresses from the same bolt. Forgot about printed muslin flour sacks.

greybeard":3ndgkc8s said:
I saw that in the picture of the 4 girls--I think at a fair. I figured mom just bought a whole bolt of material and made everyone's dresses from the same bolt. Forgot about printed muslin flour sacks.
GB my mom had a class pic of me back when I was in about the 3rd or 4th grade. Three of us boys all had on the same feed sack shirt. :lol:

Latest posts