Grinch

Help Support CattleToday:

I love cows! Their the ultimate excuse for family holiday :poop: . Sorry we're late chores took longer than expected. (fake phone rings) Hello, what's that? The cows are out? Sorry, fam we got to go, got cows out. See you at Easter, if I'm not calving like last year. :ROFLMAO:

I said that excuse not to go to my niece birthday party... well had to go to the farm to out hay out. 🤣 I'm horrible. I'm not really one to make up excuses, if I don't want to do something I normally don't. I was being a smart 🐴, my maw always says she has to go to her farm. My sister is just a piece of work... I can ask her to do something she won't do it but will go do it with somebody else. Our daughters our 7 months apart, she lives 15 minutes down the road, she doesn't work or none yet never has time to do anything with my daughter and me... on the other hand she will drive 6 hours to see her daughters grandma, put on a big show. 🤐

I'm already about to punch the dog 💩 out some people and haven't even got to Christmas gathering yet. I asked what should I bring 🍿🍻🥊🥊or something? 😒 Does anybody have normal families or does everyone have ridiculous immature drama?
I remember being a child happy to go to our grandparents house or one the Uncle amd Aunt's house, just being around family all the cousins having a nice dinner and getting a $5 thing of candy. Back when things were simple. Now everybody wants everyone to buy for all the children, do dirty santa, ect. I should buy a big dildo for dirty Santa bet they won't ask me to do Dirty Santa no more. 😅🤡😝

I said that excuse not to go to my niece birthday party... well had to go to the farm to out hay out. 🤣 I'm horrible. I'm not really one to make up excuses, if I don't want to do something I normally don't. I was being a smart 🐴, my maw always says she has to go to her farm. My sister is just a piece of work... I can ask her to do something she won't do it but will go do it with somebody else. Our daughters our 7 months apart, she lives 15 minutes down the road, she doesn't work or none yet never has time to do anything with my daughter and me... on the other hand she will drive 6 hours to see her daughters grandma, put on a big show. 🤐

I'm already about to punch the dog 💩 out some people and haven't even got to Christmas gathering yet. I asked what should I bring 🍿🍻🥊🥊or something? 😒 Does anybody have normal families or does everyone have ridiculous immature drama?
I remember being a child happy to go to our grandparents house or one the Uncle amd Aunt's house, just being around family all the cousins having a nice dinner and getting a $5 thing of candy. Back when things were simple. Now everybody wants everyone to buy for all the children, do dirty santa, ect. I should buy a big dildo for dirty Santa bet they won't ask me to do Dirty Santa no more. 😅🤡😝
I'd just stop going. If they don't like it tough :poop:! I don't care if your family or not if I don't like you I don't talk to you. I don't have time for family drama.
"I should buy a big dildo for dirty Santa bet they won't ask me to do Dirty Santa no more. 😅🤡😝" Sounds like a wiener! 🤣

Holidays are stressful, no demanding family members are the stressers. My wife has dementia and keeping her stress down is more important then anybody else's little feelings at this point. It hasn't affected my grinchiness level much though it was already pretty high.

I should buy a big dildo for dirty Santa bet they won't ask me to do Dirty Santa no more.
Most of our dirty santa exchanges are by rules, home made. Never, anything new. (except this year for some reason.. the message I got yesterday said nothing over $10.)
I took a replica hand grenade once, in a home made plexiglas box with sign that said "in event of zombie apocalypse, break glass". (it was a real one that had been turned into a cig lighter)

Most of our dirty santa exchanges are by rules, home made. Never, anything new. (except this year for some reason.. the message I got yesterday said nothing over $10.)
I took a replica hand grenade once, in a home made plexiglas box with sign that said "in event of zombie apocalypse, break glass". (it was a real one that had been turned into a cig lighter)

That would be interesting and fun. ❤
We went to an antique store today. That was fun, I'd been wanting to go for a while.

Latest posts