Greatest Idea I Ever Had

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake

Reaction score
Just got back from a weekend workin cattle and puttin them on grass. This year I decided to put my ole shin guards to use so them kickin little be nices couldn't get to me, well between me being much, much, much stronger this year and the shin guards workin cattle this year went smooth as new silk. Didn't have anytime to get pictures, everything is lookin good down home, just enough rain and ended up with about 96% calving this year. Just thought I'd check back in on ya'll.

Take Care

Jake

Jake
is all you have to do is post things on the internet?
just kidding guy always good to hear from ya :D

Jake":14c3q7ny said:
This year I decided to put my ole shin guards to use so them kickin little be nices couldn't get to me, ..........Jake

I used them several years ago when helping work calves, and may have to start using them again. I got kicked 4 or 5 times when we worked our cattle last month. Sure helps, especially on them kicking Angus calves! :eek:

TXBobcat":88m4i1oi said:
Jake":88m4i1oi said:
This year I decided to put my ole shin guards to use so them kickin little be nices couldn't get to me, ..........Jake

I used them several years ago when helping work calves, and may have to start using them again. I got kicked 4 or 5 times when we worked our cattle last month. Sure helps, especially on them kicking Angus calves! :eek:

That's no kiddin! They saved me 20 or more times easily, got caught once between the joint of the guards and that smarted a little but all in all it went pretty well. Got one calf tagged number 666 and boy is she deserving of it! Never seen such a goofy, crazy, idiotic, pain in the rear calf!