great harmony

Help Support CattleToday:

I gave up and went to CDUniverse and ordered the "Loving her was easier...." album. We gave away our record collection about ten years ago. I had copied the best onto cassettes. About the only time I listen to music is when I'm on the road, but neither of our vehicles has a cassette player. :( From what I see on the IPod, you can put your own CDs on it, plus download from internet sites (legal ones, of course). :)

MistyMorning":1f4vcq1e said:
Thanks for sharing this alacattleman! They are great, I'm doing some downloading later for sure. :D
like alot of the old country artist, they knew how too sing a country song, and make you feel like your were almost there,,,, not like these idiots today that just grate on your dam nerves :cowboy:

alacattleman":8eqzi3ah said:
MistyMorning":8eqzi3ah said:
Thanks for sharing this alacattleman! They are great, I'm doing some downloading later for sure. :D
like alot of the old country artist, they knew how too sing a country song, and make you feel like your were almost there,,,, not like these idiots today that just grate on your dam nerves :cowboy:
we have a couple local stations that play a variety of older music that I listen to alot
Not many of those stations left anymore
Also about any nite of the week you can drive 15 miles or less and listen to some good down home pickin at several different places just take your pick of where you want to go

Latest posts