Great bailout plan!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

RD-Sam

Reaction score
Apparently somebody forgot to tell wallstreet there was a 700 billion bailout for their sorry butts, the market is crashing again today. At the rate it's going right now it may set a new record for biggest loss in one day. Not only is the bailout not solving the problem, we are now 700 billion further in debt. Look at Lehman Bros., they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, gave 10 billion to execs as they were asking the government to bail them out, 480 million to the CEO alone. I say throw all their butts in jail and take the money back, I'm tired of being robbed via taxes! :devil2:

RD-Sam":2115ufmp said:
Apparently somebody forgot to tell wallstreet there was a 700 billion bailout for their sorry butts, the market is crashing again today. At the rate it's going right now it may set a new record for biggest loss in one day. Not only is the bailout not solving the problem, we are now 700 billion further in debt. Look at Lehman Bros., they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, gave 10 billion to execs as they were asking the government to bail them out, 480 million to the CEO alone. I say throw all their butts in jail and take the money back, I'm tired of being robbed via taxes! :devil2:

I agree with you that there are some fat cats that should end up in jail, but government can't override the execs. contract with a privately held company unless they can find some improprieties which you would think would be very easy to do.

RD-Sam":2qk8bgct said:
At the rate it's going right now it may set a new record for biggest loss in one day.

Technically it could, but if you look at the overall picture the market is much larger that it was back in the 80's so even though point wise we are dropping in increments of the largest seen, percentage wise this is not near as bad as what we have went through in the past.

I hope any of you haven't bet on the bail out fixing the stock market. It will be like the bets I made on the presidents election 6 month ago you will pay.

RD-Sam I saw that on the NEWS tonight about Lehman Bros. I can't see why they can't freeze his assets and take away those houses, and money and give it back to the people. It is shameful, he is laughing all the way to the bank. It makes me so :mad: these people doing a bad job and getting away with so much money, it's just plain down right robbery, you try doing a bad job and see what your boss says, bet he dont shake your hand and give you a bundle of cash.

The market is taking another big hit today, how many more days is this going to go on? Now Bank of America just showed a 68% loss for the third quarter! :shock: Somebody else was joking about the sky is falling in another thread, maybe it is? :drink:

chrisy":rpr7v9tr said:
RD-Sam I saw that on the NEWS tonight about Lehman Bros. I can't see why they can't freeze his assets and take away those houses, and money and give it back to the people. It is shameful, he is laughing all the way to the bank. It makes me so :mad: these people doing a bad job and getting away with so much money, it's just plain down right robbery, you try doing a bad job and see what your boss says, bet he dont shake your hand and give you a bundle of cash.

Turn the place upside down and try to find something criminal about his actions. Then you can go for his ass as well as his assets.

TexasBred":2m0tjieg said:
chrisy":2m0tjieg said:

Turn the place upside down and try to find something criminal about his actions. Then you can go for his ass as well as his assets.

As long as millionaires are politicians, this is going to go on. Those jerks just become lobbyists for these same firms after they leave office. When the people in charge are big businessmen, this is going to happen. I doubt that Mr. Bush or Cheyney's bank accounts are hurting. Haliburton is doing well. :devil2:

Lammie":26jpfr4z said:
Haliburton is doing well. :devil2:

HALLIBURTON CO(NYSE: HAL)
After Hours: 21.83 0.04 (0.18%)5:44PM EThelp
Last Trade: 21.79 Trade Time: 4:03PM ET
Change: 2.85 (11.57%)
Prev Close: 24.64
Open: 25.54
Bid: N/A
Ask: N/A
1y Target Est: 53.55
Day's Range: 21.49 - 26.33
52wk Range: 22.05 - 55.38
Volume: 40,814,519
Avg Vol (3m): 17,865,400
Market Cap: 19.11B
P/E (ttm): 7.95
EPS (ttm): 2.74
Div & Yield: 0.36 (1.30%)

Company is doing well, stock price isn't. :p

Isn't that how all of the corps are doing? Execs are fat and happy, stock owners are taking it in the rear. :secret:

1982vett":1udibrhf said:
Lammie":1udibrhf said:
Haliburton is doing well. :devil2:

HALLIBURTON CO(NYSE: HAL)
After Hours: 21.83 0.04 (0.18%)5:44PM EThelp
Last Trade: 21.79 Trade Time: 4:03PM ET
Change: 2.85 (11.57%)
Prev Close: 24.64
Open: 25.54
Bid: N/A
Ask: N/A
1y Target Est: 53.55
Day's Range: 21.49 - 26.33
52wk Range: 22.05 - 55.38
Volume: 40,814,519
Avg Vol (3m): 17,865,400
Market Cap: 19.11B
P/E (ttm): 7.95
EPS (ttm): 2.74
Div & Yield: 0.36 (1.30%)

Company is doing well, stock price isn't. :p

;-) Maybe its because we will have a new vice president in a couple of months.

1982vett":1q4g35pr said:
Gonna have a new president too. :)

No one will ever make me believe that Cheyney divested himself when he took office. He put it in his wife's name, or that manly woman daughter's name. He's still making money, you can bet.

Sorry, my soap box.

As for the new pres, same circus, different clowns.

Latest posts