Grazon, Tordon

Help Support CattleToday:

NOPLCLKNEB":3o9xxt44 said:
How can I buy these herbicides, is there any way to get them without being certified? Thanks

Here in Alabama? No, the only way here to get it with out a license is get it from somebody that does have one. I have a applicator's license and i spread for people around here. I just charge the cost of the chemical and the fuel. I'm not doing it commercially just guys around the house.

TheLazyM":iyl3hsa1 said:
No, the only way here to get it with out a license is get it from somebody that does have one.

I don't know about other states but here in Texas distributing chemical to another person for their use and not under your supervision can result in a nice fat fine and maybe the loss of your license as well.

In Alabama I can spread it on anothers field. I can't however sell or give the product to them to spread themselves. I have to keep a record of where I spread it also.

milesvb":2qaovrq4 said:
I don't know about other states but here in Texas distributing chemical to another person for their use and not under your supervision can result in a nice fat fine and maybe the loss of your license as well.

Yep thats how it is here too. i was just saying its the only way to get it. was'nt inpling it was legal.

Latest posts