Grankids !!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
A 3 1/2 year old in your house with a can of spray paint aint a good thing. 4 doors about 3 feet up look really mod. The sheetrock down the hallway too.

Starting fluid does a good job getting paint off.

Boy I bet that liitle one was having fun!! At least until the grafitti was found. :lol: Sounds like memories were made for sure. We don't have any grandkids yet but you gave us something to look forward to.

Ouch!! Spray paint?? Grandpa needs some of those locks for the cabinets.

My little darlin' colored on a single sheet of paper with a sharpie and it bled thru to the coffee table. Eveything I have tried to remove it also removes wood finish. Oh, well, I wanted new furniture anyway. That coffee table is over 20 years old..........

THe strange part is that the color was maroon. Where did that come from. Never seen it around here and none of my kids were aggies.

I have two cousins (brothers two years apart) who were notorious destroyers as children. One morning they awoke before their parents and found a can of paint leftover from a remodel in the garage. The held down one of the cats and painted it, which was bad enough, but when they let the cat go, that paint went streaking all over the house. My Aunt's dining room table still has a smear of paint on the bottom of it.

Seems you got yourself a live one there, bhb! Have fun! ;-)

farmwriter":37m8iez8 said:
Seems you got yourself a live one there, bhb! Have fun! ;-)

He was in "time out" and it was a good thing because I was snickering as we were all frantically working to get the paint off of the walls and doors. Then I asked his mother is she had a picture of it. She said "No!". I told her to get some because when he is older, I am going to show him.

When his mom spanks his bottom, he just looks at her. When you put him in time out, he goes to crying. He hates time out. I think it is because he is so active.

When my mother spanked my bottom I never stood and there and looked at her. If that one never hurt enough I knew the next one would! :cry:

Latest posts