Grandson (update)

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
Just wanted to let everyone know my gs got to go home from the hosp yesterday he is weighing almost 5llbs now and doing great and his mom and dad are sure excited about taking him home

I just wanted to say thanks again for all your thoughts,prayers and heartfelt words

Thanks
AC

Red Bull Breeder":2cc152v3 said:
Thats good news AC. Granny is a lot faster getting the news out than you are thou.
HA HA
you let her hear you call her GraNNY and I bet she will be making a trip to Arkansas to open up a can of WHUP A$$ she says GraNNy is old GraMMy sounds younger and is better
don't tell her I said so But dang she is getting OLD and she doesn't bounce back nearly as well as she used to
heck flipping a 4 wheeler has had her down for 2 weeks now! either that or she is just trying to get out of work

That's great AC. If they don't have one, a wonderful homecoming gift is the book Becoming Baby Wise.

Wonderful news!! :D :heart:
I've said it before,good thoughts and prayers mean a lot in times of stress..

Judy says she is going over the hen house news site and get us both in trouble. Says she is gonna tell Laurie that both of us has been calling her granny. I was a wondering how she was having so much time to spend over to the hen house news site.

Red Bull Breeder":2wdpk8oo said:
Judy says she is going over the hen house news site and get us both in trouble. Says she is gonna tell Laurie that both of us has been calling her granny. I was a wondering how she was having so much time to spend over to the hen house news site.
Yep she crashed
I am thinking this one might do her in as I am thinking she will have to have another back surgery from they way she is hurting and the symptoms she is having

Hope she don't need the back surgery. Tell her a few days bushhogging in some ruff ground will shake ever thing back in place. Saw pictures of the baby on facebook (hen house new) cute little feller.

That is good news. :D :D

Knersie 5 pounds is not small it is a good weight for a baby born early.
My daughter was 4 pounds even and at one point weight 3 pounds 14 oz. They sent us home just after we cleared the 4 pound mark again.
The nursery was also full. they had just had a set of triplets. Their dad was scared, but all 3 were over 3 pounds, which was a good weight.

I luv herfrds":255f0z7p said:
That is good news. :D :D

Knersie 5 pounds is not small it is a good weight for a baby born early.
My daughter was 4 pounds even and at one point weight 3 pounds 14 oz. They sent us home just after we cleared the 4 pound mark again.
The nursery was also full. they had just had a set of triplets. Their dad was scared, but all 3 were over 3 pounds, which was a good weight.
AC that is really good news, I am so pleased for them, bet you can't wait for cuddles.
My Daughter was 3lb 10oz at birth full term, she went down to 3lb 4oz then within a few days was back up to birth weight and they let her home when she was 4lb 10oz, she is 33years old now. 5lb is a good weight to let them home.

Latest posts