Governor Missouri Resigns

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Not a common event. Despite his denials, a governor resigns only when they know the circumstances warrant.

He might have a lot more problems than just loosing a job. If folks could just follow the golden rule life would be so much better for everyone.

True Grit Farms":8112zg6v said:
He might have a lot more problems than just loosing a job. If folks could just follow the golden rule life would be so much better for everyone.
Agree, most peoples problems are self inflicted and could be avoided. Good advice.

TennesseeTuxedo":kvkidvow said:
Already happened, moveon.org

I thought about that about one minute after posting. Maybe we should call it "on the move". Wouldn't want to be guilty of plagiarism.......... Although I always wanted to print up Tee shirts to sell on college campuses that read, "Plagiarism is the Key to Success".

Dave":1fgo63mp said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1fgo63mp said:
Already happened, moveon.org

I thought about that about one minute after posting. Maybe we should call it "on the move". Wouldn't want to be guilty of plagiarism.......... Although I always wanted to print up Tee shirts to sell on college campuses that read, "Plagiarism is the Key to Success".
LOL!!

Latest posts