Governor candidate

Help Support CattleToday:

Jim62

Reaction score
If I said it, it would be against the rules of the board.

So obviously, being a law abiding citizen, I won't say it.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :tiphat:

He didn't mention Billy Bob Doe by name. He didn't mention a party. Nor did he mention a state or state of mind. If he is referring to the governor of the grandkid's go-kart, it is a really good one.

Gun is an offensive and political word. Gun should never be a spelling word for kids. So I won't talk about my nail gun, my grease gun, or the wife's glue gun etc. It is offensive you know to discuss such things and that three letter word makes the news frequently.

How should I know? I was drunk the day my maw got out of prison. I had indeed gone to pick up her up in the dust storm. But before I could get to the station in my pick-up truck, she got runned over by that danged ole bus. :D

No infringements on my part

All _______ exes live in _________________ Texas. ______________ for Texas, T for _______________________.

HerefordSire":2cju18l7 said:
backhoeboogie":2cju18l7 said:
My XXX still has papers on me so she'd not an ex.

T for Crowder Country?

Didn't want to cause lockemosis by ___________ Strait.

I am thinking ernie ford could probably do a better explanation than me. I'd give a conservative slant to it. He has the background and all. His expression would be less biased and probably avoid the issue altogether.

alacattleman":z8z5115g said:
i dont care if it gets locked but i gotta say it,, i cant see you texans letting a arab in office

If the teacher sends him to the pricinpals office, we don't have much choice. He probably asked to borrow a staple gun or used some other offensive term.

backhoeboogie":22tzqlvz said:
alacattleman":22tzqlvz said:
i dont care if it gets locked but i gotta say it,, i cant see you texans letting a arab in office

If the teacher sends him to the pricinpals office, we don't have much choice. He probably asked to borrow a staple gun or used some other offensive term.
ya'll saying remember the ALAMO,,,now remember FORT HOOD

I don't think he's a threat. The republicans have an incumbent governor and a multiple term senator going for their nomination....either will beat him 65-35 without any problem. But it will be good for the economy for him to spend a few of his millions in the campaign.

alacattleman":2r8bgi8t said:

Apparently we can't see that happening either.

Latest posts