Government Welfare

Help Support CattleToday:

Herefordcross":gql805aq said:
novatech
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:33 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When all you people take that free government money that you are intitled to and you so richly deserve. I want you to think of maybe that money could have been used for body armour for some soldier that died for your freedom to be greedy.

The one I want some subsidy opposers to tell me or explain to me is: if a person takes this subsidy money then they get a 1099 for it at the end of the year or they are supposed to anyway and they get to pay taxes on it again. Isn't that something like paying taxes on your own taxes?

Form 1099 is a form promulgated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and is used in the United States income tax system to prepare and file an information return to report various types of income other than wages, salaries, and tips.

Your paying taxes on unearned income
If you win a car , hit the slots you will get a 1099 and so on its income the American taxpayer paid you on the subsidy.
Seems most of these recipants have the same philosphy as the get away driver telling the judge I didn't rob the bank I just drove the car

Herefordcross":2jaavkd6 said:
I have one question on this, well two: Do you guys still have a local committe deciding where these monies go? They did away with that here years ago due to inside dealings. buddy buddy system.

Also, hasn't this been gone over enough on the boards to grind it into dust? I can name where a dozen people stand on it and I haven't been on here that much lately.

Thats what is great about these board. If I want to grind, I grind. If I don,t want to,I can simply skip over it.

I respect other points of view, and have learned a lot because of them. It is my choice to agree or not.

I suggest that you do the same.

Latest posts