Gov Perry accident

Help Support CattleToday:

Errant tree broke mine in 96. It was painful, but the worst part was the 6 weeks in the figure 8 brace.

according to the papers,Gov couldn't sit at his desk and sign papers :???: don't know which side he broke,but I'm just sayin'.

alacattleman":2l65ij6h said:
Lammie":2l65ij6h said:
alacattleman":2l65ij6h said:
i take it you folks don't care for him?

I can't speak for everyone here but I do think that he's satan's cabana boy. And the sad part is that since Texas doesn't have term limitations on gov, then he's liable to be here for a while longer. He's all about the city folks and the big money, as long as it's his big money.
bring in the jewish cowboy :cowboy:

We almost made that mistake...Good thing he ran his mouth off to UT newspaper in Austin. He is for gun control and a PETA person.........that will still sink your political ship here in Texas

Kay Bailey Hutchinson came out yesterday and confirmed that she is running. We shall see what happens in the primaries. I think she's just Perry in drag. Not much difference. And forgive me if I didn't get her name spelled correctly. It's early for me in ths summer. I'm still trying to get my brain to wake up. Coffee!

Lammie":27o687ki said:
Kay Bailey Hutchinson came out yesterday and confirmed that she is running. We shall see what happens in the primaries. I think she's just Perry in drag. Not much difference. And forgive me if I didn't get her name spelled correctly. It's early for me in ths summer. I'm still trying to get my brain to wake up. Coffee!
Guess I should turn a radio on every now and then again. Havn't heard that yet but it is disappointing. Course, as far as I know, she never switched parties to be electable.

I just saw it yesterday while I was looking for a weather forecast.

You get any rain, vette? I got sheets of it night before last. I went out to close my truck window, and yes, we did wash, wax and clean the inside of both vehicles, and the rain was coming down in huge drops, sideways, that hurt when they hit. Like it was raining junebugs. Only without the sticky legs. :lol:

Nothing yet and nothing in the works. Saw the lightning for your rain and the one that rained on Austin last night.

Had my "go to town" truck "super cleaned" two weeks ago. Guess I should have had it waxed too.

It rained here,I understand about 1/2 inch... I didn't get up to see it,was tired but still didn't get much sleep

I can't speak for everyone here but I do think that he's satan's cabana boy. And the sad part is that since Texas doesn't have term limitations on gov, then he's liable to be here for a while longer. He's all about the city folks and the big money, as long as it's his big money.[/quote] bring in the jewish cowboy :cowboy:[/quote]

We almost made that mistake...Good thing he ran his mouth off to UT newspaper in Austin. He is for gun control and a PETA person.........that will still sink your political ship here in Texas[/quote] no doubt, would here too, what the he$! was he thinking :lol:

I'm pretty sure that Kinky still eats meat and wears leather. He has a animal rescue think that runs on donations. I'm not sure that die hard PETA folks would like him as a spokesmodel. I get mass emails from his organization. That is what happens when you express curiosity about a campaign... I ilke the Kinkster and all. I just don't think he'd make the best governor, although he would have to be at least as good as Mark White was. You have to admit, Texas has had some real characters as governor in it's history.

1982vett":13bluqay said:
Lammie":13bluqay said:
Guess I should turn a radio on every now and then again. Havn't heard that yet but it is disappointing. Course, as far as I know, she never switched parties to be electable.

While I think she would be better than Perry that aint saying much.....As for her switching parties to get elected , nope she didnt..............................BUT........ she did take the term limitations pledge........Which she broke.........Lets face it folks we aint got much to get excited about here in Texas when it comes to governor........but what the heck,its the speaker of the house, that has the power here in Texas