Gotta Read this... it affects us in a bad way!!

Help Support CattleToday:

I think most folks would have a real hard time calling anything I've sold this year a pet. :help: Even the dog I got rid of was a mean SOB.

cow pollinater":2nrvp451 said:
I think most folks would have a real hard time calling anything I've sold this year a pet. :help: Even the dog I got rid of was a mean SOB.

I don't think you are giving those in DC enough credit. Remember the debate they had a few years ago with Clinton over the definition of "sex".

Jogeephus":3jwp6kqr said:
cow pollinater":3jwp6kqr said:

I don't think you are giving those in DC enough credit. Remember the debate they had a few years ago with Clinton over the definition of "sex".
it wasnt sex,, it was inappropriate relationships...
:cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":14zu677l said:
Jogeephus":14zu677l said:
cow pollinater":14zu677l said:

it wasnt sex,, it was inappropriate relationships...
:cowboy:

Common, wouldn't you. I'd claimed being a switch hitter before admitting I held the most powerful office in the world, and that whale was the best I could bag on any day ending in Y.

Commercialfarmer":3v89s4gx said:
I'd claimed being a switch hitter before admitting I held the most powerful office in the world, and that whale was the best I could bag on any day ending in Y.
Hard to believe she's 40 now, seems like just a couple of years ago she was crawling around on the floor and putting things in her mouth

dun":2zpzeexw said:
Commercialfarmer":2zpzeexw said:
I'd claimed being a switch hitter before admitting I held the most powerful office in the world, and that whale was the best I could bag on any day ending in Y.
Hard to believe she's 40 now, seems like just a couple of years ago she was crawling around on the floor and putting things in her mouth

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Now THAT was good! :clap: :tiphat:

Dave":2kn6vhzg said:
Heck, Clinton was argueing over the defination of "is".

Yep, you nailed it. What is "is"? Hate to even admit he's from Arkansas. They've named so much shyt after him, I'm embarassed. But I think his roots are deep over close to West Helena :lol2: Can't recall seeing a sign with his name on it that didn't have a bullet hole in it

dun":1peted5x said:
Commercialfarmer":1peted5x said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well played Dun!!

ChrisB":3uc21orq said:
dun":3uc21orq said:
Commercialfarmer":3uc21orq said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well played Dun!!
dittoes....that was great Dun.

I don't think you are giving those in DC enough credit. Remember the debate they had a few years ago with Clinton over the definition of "sex".[/quote] it wasnt sex,, it was inappropriate relationships...
:cowboy:[/quote]

Common, wouldn't you. I'd claimed being a switch hitter before admitting I held the most powerful office in the world, and that whale was the best I could bag on any day ending in Y.[/quote] http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... 212/72.jpg i like them full figured gals :cowboy:

Latest posts