Got your Christmas tree up yet?

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Here is one on its way if it makes it............

TYMHWbO.jpg

I must have not been paying attention, but somewhere along the line someone created a pencil tree. We are now proud owners of an artificial tree that is 2' wide at the bottom and 7' tall. It even came with lights.

cowboy43":304s4zk6 said:
I have heard the new fad is to hang the tree from the ceiling.
Can't be too new. I worked at a drilling company that did it in the office after crude prices and rig rates dropped in 1984....

greybeard":3uao9qn2 said:
cowboy43":3uao9qn2 said:
I have heard the new fad is to hang the tree from the ceiling.
Can't be too new. I worked at a drilling company that did it in the office after crude prices and rig rates dropped in 1984....

That was just to keep the bank from repo-ing it

mine should be up when I get home....

we have two little fiber optic trees that the branches all glow and change colors. they are both table top trees and are really pretty and simple to put out and put away...with just the wife and i that is all we want or need.

There isn't room in this little trailer for the wife, me and a Christmas tree. One of us would have to live outside. It was 19 degrees out this morning. I am not stay outside. The wife says she isn't going. So I guess we won't put up a tree this year.

I'm planning to hang it on the ceiling even if we don't have cats. I have 3-year-old and 2-year-olds boys.

I have hundreds of huge white pines and Norway spruce on my place. My daughter and I cut off a lower limb every year and use that for our Christmas tree. Even as she gets older, she still likes doing it, it's like a Charlie Brown tree but if she likes it, I like it. We will be putting up our Christmas branch today.

Latest posts