Got it done.

Help Support CattleToday:

Karin

Reaction score
I'm happy to tell you all that I've finally completed my degree. Just finished my first, last and final final exam last Tuesday (been busy since then and haven't been on the computer to tell you folks), and am now doing some job-hunting to find something worth while from the New Year and onward. You can bet I may have my BSc Ag in An Sci, but I sure as might I won't stop learning. :)

Nine years, folks! Nine years counting the four year break I had to take a year and some after Dad passed on. What an awesome time I've had getting this. It may be just a piece of paper in the end, but it's helped me quite a lot. (I won't be getting the *official* graduation convocation ceremony thing until June...)

Congratulations. The time spent will be worth it in the long run. Good luck in finding that dream job.

Eric

Just in the nick of time! A lot of university's have a clause in their policy which states that a degree has to be completed within 10 years (or less) before previous (1st year) courses become irrelevant and you have to start from scratch again.

But sounds fantastic, Karin. Now you can get on with enjoying life and not circling the calender when the next exam is! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Karin":2aoutoqn said:
I'm happy to tell you all that I've finally completed my degree. Just finished my first, last and final final exam last Tuesday (been busy since then and haven't been on the computer to tell you folks), and am now doing some job-hunting to find something worth while from the New Year and onward. You can bet I may have my BSc Ag in An Sci, but I sure as might I won't stop learning. :)

Nine years, folks! Nine years counting the four year break I had to take a year and some after Dad passed on. What an awesome time I've had getting this. It may be just a piece of paper in the end, but it's helped me quite a lot. (I won't be getting the *official* graduation convocation ceremony thing until June...)
Congrats on the degree but more importantly congratulations on the hard work and determination it took to stay the course. Now go get that Masters. It will pay off.

Congratulations! I'm sure the real world education you have gained alongside your degree will help you in the future, too. It showed a lot of character to go back and finish up.

Thanks everyone!

A MSc isn't in the cards for me with my grades, I think I'd rather go ahead and work to find that dream career of mine and keep on keeping on with my dream/goal to get back to cattle again. I know the Good Lord is probably laughing at me with the kind of plan I have such as that, but I'm not too keen on giving up. Especially since I got up the nerve to get back to the grindstone of the big U and finish things off! :)

Latest posts