Got irate phone call

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
I got a call on my cell phone from an irate Black Man accusing me of hitting his car in a parking lot.
He said I left a note with my phone number saying I dented his car, I explained to him that it was not me, he just kept getting more aggravated as I tried to explain it was not me.i kept my cool , thinking all the time , who is this pulling my leg, He got so agitated he hung up. I called the number back and it was an unlisted cell number.
30 minutes later in walks my 2 grandsons grinning from ear to ear, they had somehow played a recording of someone , that could adapt it's conversation to my responses. It was a new joke on me.
They did it to their other grandfather , he did not take as calm as me because I hear words used that I had not heard since I had left the oilfields 40 years ago.
Gotta watch out for those mean grandsons And these new gadgets. :cboy:

It was funny , but the sad part , the voice sounded just like one of my best friends who was black and had passed away 3 months ago , brought back old memories of him.

Took this this weekend of my 21/2 year old grandson. He's used his mom and dad's phone. This is his grandmother s phone. Took him a few minutes and he was playing games on it. Freaking amazed me. No way I could do what he did. :lol:

fenceman":r8fzdo5t said:

Took this this weekend of my 21/2 year old grandson. He's used his mom and dad's phone. This is his grandmother s phone. Took him a few minutes and he was playing games on it. Freaking amazed me. No way I could do what he did. :lol:

Can't speak for you but when I was that age I had a hard time operating a crayola.

my great neice at 3.5yrs old and great nephew at 2 love playing games on cell phones.

Latest posts