Good Weekend

Help Support CattleToday:

Wewild

Reaction score
This past weekend a man i love as a brother called to say he wanted to come buy and pay off some money he owed me. i could recall loaning him money from time to time but couldn't for sure recall the debt and i told him such. He just called my name and stopped. i said i thought he had paid it off since he hadn't said anything. So in the end he gave me $1500 for something i had misplaced in my mind for one reason or another. After reflection, it seems he never did pay off that $2500 i loaned him several years back. It is funny what one will recall or forget. The best part was he said he was on his way to get Baptized.

i suspect i'll get a call from bugs about this.

that was nice of him to pay a debt he had owed to you so long.id be like an would have forgotten the debt.

sounds to me like he got you for about a thousand not counting interest.

I would be inclined to assist the preacher and hold him under til the bubbles stopped. Then we would know the baptism took.

pdfangus":376rmxmz said:
sounds to me like he got you for about a thousand not counting interest.

i may have lost the intrest part but he paid on the note back then and it must of been what your talking about. I'm not for sure nor do i care.

The good part of it all is he finally felt compelled to be Baptized. The money is a small thing.

He has over come more obstacles in his life than anyone i have ever personally known.

42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

Well done Wewild . :tiphat:

Larry

larryshoat":seu5vye5 said:
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

Well done Wewild . :tiphat:

Larry

Shakespeare??? (Just joking...gotta be King James)

Latest posts