Good or bad?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest":28bsm8uc said:
M-5":28bsm8uc said:
Glad I don't go to your church , sounds as if your put your faith in men instead of where it's supposed to be. Very sad

Yet your quick to strike with some sort of personal attack against anyone who disagrees with you on anything. Doesn't seem very Godly to me.....

Yes I have to ask for forgiveness every day. Humans are a fallen creation. That was far from a personal attack. If I make it personal the receiver usually cries , And I'm sick and tired of people that are always looking to accuse someone of attacking or bullying someone. No one wants the truth anymore and everyone gets sand in their vajayjay if someone speaks it.

HDRider":32tjhvda said:
zirlottkim":32tjhvda said:
Maybe he can get us out of the U.N. too.
Excellent next step...

Musk took private jets to Washington on at least 12 occasions over the course of two years to lobby the Department of Energy for a loan of $465 million, which Musk's company Tesla was eventually granted.

China overtook the United States as the world's biggest polluter long ago and has topped the list ever since. China accounts for 70 percent of the global increase in CO2 emissions. China's smog levels are notorious. But air pollution is soaring to new heights due to the country's rapid industrialization, reliance on coal power and increased car ownership for a booming population. And,,, It doesn't help that environmental laws are often ignored.[/quot

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-35351597

True Grit Farms":3rcaelvf said:
I've often wondered if we're screwing up burying our trash instead of burning it? The reason being is there's a lot more space than earth. And we can control our emissions, well some of us can.

What i want to know is how much water is buried in land fills in the bottled waters thrown away? How long will that take to get back into the water supply?

M-5":2nqexy99 said:
Waste management has a big land fill here. They are trying to get a 4000' injection well put in to put waste water into some deep aquifer. As of right now it looks like it's been stopped .

That makes absolutely no sense to me.

I think there needs to be unbiased research into it and with how indoctrinated colleges make students now it will never happen. I wonder how much truth there is to it all when the 2 holes in the ozone layer are were NASA launched spacecraft and where they reentered the atmosphere. Then you look at the fact that the co2 levels were higher and the earth was 7 degrees warmer when dinosaurs roamed the earth than now. I would like to see a study done on effects of volcanic and meteorite activity on world temps. There has not been a major event of either kind in a long time and I know both throw ash, dust, and debris into the air to block the sun's rays causing a cooling effect. But unfortunately since it could disprove one groups theory I have a feeling it would end up like research into eggs. Every few years it changes as to what part of the egg is or isn't good for you.

Cimate change is a great windfall to the science community, governments and organisations throw money at them to come up with the right results so why would they kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. Whether or not we are responsible for changing things I don't think it hurts to look after what we have. I do think that we should be exercising some form of control over population numbers though as things are getting very crowded.

Ken

wbvs58":379msmzp said:
Cimate change is a great windfall to the science community, governments and organisations throw money at them to come up with the right results so why would they kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. Whether or not we are responsible for changing things I don't think it hurts to look after what we have. I do think that we should be exercising some form of control over population numbers though as things are getting very crowded.

Ken

Ditto. From what I've seen of their ideas is its just another tax and another way to give them control and allow for the distribution of wealth in a manner that "they" see fit. Giving governments more money to squander is a bad Idea I feel. I do believe in climate change but I don't think humans contribute to it in any significant manner and its hard to not be skeptical when several years ago their "findings" predicted we'd be walking on glaciers right now.

The guy who's name started with 0 committed the US to transfer of $100 billion in annual "climate finance" from the developed world to the developing countries that are pledging nothing.

HDRider":3ejvws56 said:
The guy who's name started with 0 committed the US to transfer of $100 billion in annual "climate finance" from the developed world to the developing countries that are pledging nothing.

Is that the guy from Illinois where their bonds have been given junk bond status? I always had my doubts about there ever being a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Jogeephus":39mskdq5 said:
HDRider":39mskdq5 said:

Is that the guy from Illinois where their bonds have been given junk bond status? I always had my doubts about there ever being a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Well, if TG hadn't put a bullet behind the ear of the last breeding pair of unicorns, we'd all be drinking that free bubbleup and eating rainbow stew, and hauling all our gold around in a wheelbarrow. :hide:

Latest posts