Good news from Remington Ammo

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
For me it is seeing Arkansawyers having good jobs, and seeing our munitions become more available.

The day we ventured up the Lonoke tower coincided with the return of technician Mike McNeill. After working at the Remington plant for 45 years and producing tons of grade-A shot pellets in the process, McNeill retired in 2017. But, upon hearing so many good things about the new ownership, he told us he wanted back in. We found him at the smelter, liquefying 125-lb. ingots in preparation for transforming them into a lead product worth its weight in gold to avid shotgunners.

For me it is seeing Arkansawyers having good jobs, and seeing our munitions become more available.

The day we ventured up the Lonoke tower coincided with the return of technician Mike McNeill. After working at the Remington plant for 45 years and producing tons of grade-A shot pellets in the process, McNeill retired in 2017. But, upon hearing so many good things about the new ownership, he told us he wanted back in. We found him at the smelter, liquefying 125-lb. ingots in preparation for transforming them into a lead product worth its weight in gold to avid shotgunners.
Getting shot is more difficult than powder or wads.

Primers are the hold up here. None to be had anywhere and the traders are trying to get $.50 or more a piece for them.

I got a few to hold me for awhile. Not much of a shotgunner, really don't shoot a lot of anything anymore, saving it for a rainy day I guess.

Latest posts