Good Morning--We're from the EPA

Help Support CattleToday:

My East property line is a river that is dammed up about 25 miles downstream, to form Lake Houston--one of 2 sources for City of Houston drinking and industrial water. My whole place drains into that river. Nuff said.
There's only one way fed and state govt burrowrats are able to pursue their agendas: They can, for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver, easily find people who are willing to carry out their dirty work for them.
:2cents:

cowboy43":3utef6m8 said:
When it was being talked about last , every thing you did from plowing to herbicide application had to have a permit from epa, and as slow as they act the project to be done would be past doing, the way it was to be enforced would be by fines , which could be $43,000 a day if my memory is correct, the law at that time would affect every landowner in towns, cities and country, because every drop of water that hit the ground would be owned by the gov. The law would even regulate cities doing fireworks. I had a copy of the proposal and it was pages long,
When I was reading the proposed law my first thought was how could it be enforced, then I thought of Obama care hiring 16000 new IRS workers to enforce that law. It is 3144 Counties in the USA if 3 enforcers were put in each county that would be less than 10000 enforcers to control all the land in the USA. I hope what he Signed was not the law I read.

After Jade Helm 15 is implemented if you do not comply you will be locked up in a closed Walmart store also in the smaller communities they will be using the closed Alco stores. I know this to be true because Alex Jones said so. Texas will be first and then Arkansas.

greybeard":1lvoc72t said:
My East property line is a river that is dammed up about 25 miles downstream, to form Lake Houston--one of 2 sources for City of Houston drinking and industrial water. My whole place drains into that river. Nuff said.
There's only one way fed and state govt burrowrats are able to pursue their agendas: They can, for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver, easily find people who are willing to carry out their dirty work for them.

The tree of Liberty has to be refreshed from time to time.

greybeard":1g1exofa said:

The city of Marlin is suppose to build a lake on a creek that runs through the back of my place. If they ever build it I will ride back there every morning to pee. I got no trespassing signs up and if I don't know you I would rather shoot first and ask questions later. If it all goes to heck I speak Spanish and Central America is a nice place.

Deepsouth":333zon9e said:
inyati13":333zon9e said:
Red Bull Breeder":333zon9e said:
Once upon a time I though laws had to be voted on by congress.

RBB:
Government agencies remind me of the Pharisees. God gave Moses 10 simply stated commandments for man to keep. Somehow the Pharisees got a hold of it and I'll be danged if they didn't commission a workforce of scribes to write a whole book on how we are all supposed to live our lives. I hate it and I ain't gonna live by it.

We don't have to live by it. God gave us a new covenant to live by.

Deepsouth, you are referring to the new covenant stated in Jeremiah 31:31-34. There are other specific covenants such as those applicable to the people of Israel and the Palestinians. In addition, there are covenants that people believe are specific to them (not necessarily documented biblically). People can believe whatever they want. Read James Michener's book, The Covenant, about the covenant with the Afrikaner people of the Republic of South Africa. One of my favorite books for reading pleasure. You have the aptitude to enjoy it.

wacocowboy":3gpjng14 said:
greybeard":3gpjng14 said:

The city of Marlin is suppose to build a lake on a creek that runs through the back of my place. If they ever build it I will ride back there every morning to pee. I got no trespassing signs up and if I don't know you I would rather shoot first and ask questions later. If it all goes to heck I speak Spanish and Central America is a nice place.

Waco is that the new one for Houston located somewhere north of Madisonville?
My oldest grand daughter has been ask to speak before the Texas Legislature a couple of times with
the opposing issues.

bball":38suqhqw said:
Yep, and its just going to keep getting worse. The irony is, the third of us that work, pay for a third of the population to sit and do nothing, then we also pay the salaries for the final third, so they can conjure up more ways to bend us over at every turn. :bang:

THANKS for helping me out there friend.

bball":leknakpl said:
Yep, and its just going to keep getting worse. The irony is, the third of us that work, pay for a third of the population to sit and do nothing, then we also pay the salaries for the final third, so they can conjure up more ways to bend us over at every turn. :bang:
And some idiot said there was no middle class.

Caustic Burno":258c0myy said:
wacocowboy":258c0myy said:
greybeard":258c0myy said:

Waco is that the new one for Houston located somewhere north of Madisonville?
My oldest grand daughter has been ask to speak before the Texas Legislature a couple of times with
the opposing issues.

No this is or was suppose to be drinking water for the City of Marlin a long with a game preserve. I doubt it will ever get built they steal the money faster than it can come in. They bought up all the land for it and now they lease it. A lot of good ranchers lost good grazing land. It is a deal run by crooks. I didn't even know Houston wanted to build a lake by Madisonville. Shame to waste all that good land to provide water for that dump. I think anyone who voted for Annise Parker deserves to die of thirst. Best of luck to your granddaughter.

Deepsouth":nicxj0li said:
Yes Ron that's the Covenant that I'm talking about. Reference Hebrews chapter 8 as well.
I like Michener. Centennial and Texas are in my top 5 favorite books. I've never read the Covenant but if I do I'll read just as it was written. As a work of fiction.

Deepsouth, Michener had reportedly the best assemblage of historians ever assembled. They did exhaustive historical research for all his books. Then the information was fictionalized to make it more easily read. BTW: I got my Amish name Yakob from The Covenant. The Amish and Afrikaners share some ethnic history.

Latest posts