Gonna be a bachelor

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
Well atleast for a week
Wife is heading to Florida in the morning to attend the daughters baby shower but looks like she might be going for the birth of our Grandson got a message from our daughter a little while ago and they are putting her back in the hospital because she is having contractions again
she is 30 weeks along which is what the Drs. were hoping for her make it to at first but lately they have been shooting for 34 weeks
I just pray evreything turns out ok

Angus Cowman":25h7w35o said:
Well atleast for a week
Wife is heading to Florida in the morning to attend the daughters baby shower but looks like she might be going for the birth of our Grandson got a message from our daughter a little while ago and they are putting her back in the hospital because she is having contractions again
she is 30 weeks along which is what the Drs. were hoping for her make it to at first but lately they have been shooting for 34 weeks
I just pray evreything turns out ok

So do we! :nod:

You're not gonna have a fingernail left by the time this is all over!!
Many prayers for a good outcome for all..

Angus Cowman":2n2k61ot said:
Thanks everyone
haven't heard anything since last nite when they moved her to a different hosp with a neonatal ICU
was thinking they could get the contractions stopped but wanted her there just in case they couldn't

AC - I just went through this with my wife. At 29 weeks she went into early labor. They kept her 2 days in the hospital but kept her on bed rest once they let her out. She got to 36 weeks, still having contractions, they were happy so they took her off bed rest and the muscle relaxers Friday the 29th. My daughter was born Monday 5/31 at 3:10pm 36 weeks 1 day. 5lbs 6oz.

She is healthy now, but as with most babies born early she was jaundiced. All is well though now...she is all of a week and a half old, and she is perfect!

Heres to hoping everything goes the way they want it too! Those hospital bills add up quick....without insurance it would be $5,000/day for us.

Angus Cowman":1ddp8jm1 said:
Thanks everyone
haven't heard anything since last nite when they moved her to a different hosp with a neonatal ICU
was thinking they could get the contractions stopped but wanted her there just in case they couldn't

Even if the baby is delivered early, they can do so much these days for preemies. I have 2 nieces that were born 2.5 months early, they were so small, the size of my BIL hand-imagine that. They were in ICU neonatal for 2-3 months, and are now almost 7 years old, and real livewires-lol

Good luck.

Angus Cowman":3dhyurpd said:
Thanks everyone wife just called and she is about an hr from the hosp and the daughter is dialated to 6cm so looks like we might be having a baby today

will keep ya posted and again
Thanks

That's so exciting!
Wishing you all the best. :pretty:

Latest posts