Gone!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Can't say I've gotten a thread locked but I seem to have two completely deleted.
I rekon I'm a bad feller. :lol: :lol:

Cal

I had one deleated and I KNOW there wasn't anything in it..!

Calman":2ikl9h0f said:
Can't say I've gotten a thread locked but I seem to have two completely deleted.

Cal

You troublemaker you! :D

Another one bites the dust. :lol2: The topic nazis keep a tight reign around here. :secret:

RD-Sam":18uju59s said:
Another one bites the dust. :lol2: The topic nazis keep a tight reign around here. :secret:

There is ranchers.net to discuss all the categories that are being deleted.

Or you can just go to other sites that like to discuss that, but it's a shame you can't discuss it with your online buds from this forum. I don't contribute much on here anymore, it has turn into a real pain to post about anything, and the removal of the easy picture posting that the site use to have made me not even try to post pics here anymore. The site has gotten incredibly slow lately too. It's gone down hill in my opinion.

RD-Sam":1up8jjpv said:
Or you can just go to other sites that like to discuss that, but it's a shame you can't discuss it with your online buds from this forum. I don't contribute much on here anymore, it has turn into a real pain to post about anything, and the removal of the easy picture posting that the site use to have made me not even try to post pics here anymore. The site has gotten incredibly slow lately too. It's gone down hill in my opinion.

I miss the photo posting also. I am afraid my days are about over also. You have my email address?

HerefordSire":1j94yxuk said:
RD-Sam":1j94yxuk said:

There is ranchers.net to discuss all the categories that are being deleted.
the only problem with that is we're over here, and their over there,,, they have their folks and so on,, not gonna post something there that i want folks on here too read,,, may be we need a extra site were we can say hay ya'll come over too ranchers i got something to say :cowboy:

Calman":2iwk1me3 said:

Cal
I don't know who or what is going on, but something has sure changed. Used to get a little out of hand once in a while and Macon would step in and quiet it down. Everybody would be good for a couple of days and then slowly start to be themselves again. It would begin to slowly escalate until the pattern repeated itself. It was a lot better than it is now. We don't have so much of a members problem that can't be handled. We have a moderator problem.
It seems like us little kids are being watched and we had better be good.I expect the bell to ring for milk and cookie time at any moment.
So nice that the flavor and spirit that was once here is gone. Silly has taken over in a lot of ways.

I don't want to go to Ranchers. I am used to this board and don't know that crowd. It would be like starting all over again at a new school. That board is also hard for me to navigate.

And that's my say on the matter.

Ryder":bf0wp46c said:
Calman":bf0wp46c said:

Cal
I don't know who or what is going on, but something has sure changed. Used to get a little out of hand once in a while and Macon would step in and quiet it down. Everybody would be good for a couple of days and then slowly start to be themselves again. It would begin to slowly escalate until the pattern repeated itself. It was a lot better than it is now. We don't have so much of a members problem that can't be handled. We have a moderator problem.
It seems like us little kids are being watched and we had better be good.I expect the bell to ring for milk and cookie time at any moment.
So nice that the flavor and spirit that was once here is gone. Silly has taken over in a lot of ways.

I don't want to go to Ranchers. I am used to this board and don't know that crowd. It would be like starting all over again at a new school. That board is also hard for me to navigate.And that's my say on the matter.
i dont like it cause you ask a question, takes a couple weeks fore some one responed to it,, if at all... i guess me being from bama, they look at me like a calf at a new gate
:p

Ryder":35cssbw6 said:

I don't want to go to Ranchers. I am used to this board and don't know that crowd. It would be like starting all over again at a new school. That board is also hard for me to navigate.

And that's my say on the matter.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

HerefordSire":3kgsq7mx said:
RD-Sam":3kgsq7mx said:

I miss the photo posting also. I am afraid my days are about over also. You have my email address?

Ditto.

Latest posts