Gone!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Why have things changed so much in the last year. is there a new mod in town ? BTW anything political that does come up here is way tame compared to what gets discussed on PB in Ranchers. I think for the most part we can usually mod ourselves.

Ryder I understand completely what you are saying and I think alot of people are either switching to ranchers or staying off altogether.

If this turns into a completely ^^kiddie board^^ I will be out too.

backhoeboogie":1emznxk1 said:
Calman":1emznxk1 said:
Can't say I've gotten a thread locked but I seem to have two completely deleted.
I rekon I'm a bad feller. :lol: :lol:

Cal

You troublemaker you! :D

Based on the poll we ran during your recent hiatus, it would appear that 7 out of 3 members came to the same conclusion. Why must you disrupt our peace and tranquility? You should be thankful. Afterall, were you not granted the opportunity to play e-scrabble at absolutely no charge? So what if your posts are vaporized. What more could you want? Self worming cattle? Zippered bananas? The inside scoop on what really happened to Tiger Woods? Who else was in Dallas shooting beer cans on the grassy knoll with CB in 63? Some people just can't be pleased. :help:

Jogeephus":2qpurlxk said:
Based on the poll we ran during your recent hiatus, it would appear that 7 out of 3 members came to the same conclusion. Why must you disrupt our peace and tranquility? You should be thankful. Afterall, were you not granted the opportunity to play e-scrabble at absolutely no charge? So what if your posts are vaporized. What more could you want? Self worming cattle? Zippered bananas? The inside scoop on what really happened to Tiger Woods? Who else was in Dallas shooting beer cans on the grassy knoll with CB in 63? Some people just can't be pleased. :help:

:p :p :p

Jogeephus":hgrz75q4 said:
backhoeboogie":hgrz75q4 said:
Calman":hgrz75q4 said:
Can't say I've gotten a thread locked but I

You troublemaker you! :D

I just want a pop up sign that says"If you type this it will be deleted".
Then I wont have to go to all the trouble hunting and pecking out each word.
Kinda nip it in the bud sorta thing. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Dang it all. I posted a really thought provoking idea on this thread and now it's gone to Outer Mongolia along with my other best thoughts. Okay, maybe it wasn't Outer Mongolia. Maybe Upper Volta? Maybe I didn't post?

One thing is for sure if it requires thought and envokes real discussion they will lock it right down, but those do cattle need water everyday, my cows bellar alot, attack donkey posts never get locked. I guess the mods are trying to help us think out of the box with hopes we will breed self watering cows that don't bellar crossed to attack donkeys.