Going On A Trip

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Well I will be off the board til around the 25th.

My mother surprised myself and my 2 older sisters by planning a trip to Hawaii, just us 4 are going. :(
I am leaving for my parents place tomorrow and we are flying out Saturday morning. Suppose to be back early the morning of the 24th. I expect some serious jet lag on the 24th.

Will miss you guys. I will post some pics when I get back.
Already plan a half day island tour. A tour of the USS Arizonia and the USS Missouri. I'm going snorkling. A lot of things planned.

Oahu.
Forgot about the whale watching Bear. Thanks for the reminder.

It was a big surprise Jo. Just wish my hubby and kids could come too. They have asked for the funniest things. Hubby has asked for a jar of soil. Kids have asked for some volcanic rock.
Going to plan on having fun and getting some neat things for my family.
Picked up another memory card for my camera. So I have a 4 GB which should take just over 1500 pictures plus my regular 2 GB card which takes close to 700 pictures.

Have fun, went there ONCE. Wife talked me into it. A lot of fun there, but for someone with my personality, can't sit still, the plane ride killed me. I was nearly in tears when i knew the only way to get home was to ride back. So, I slammed Crown after Crown at the airport. Got on the plane, fell asleep on takeoff, and woke up about 20 minutes from Kansas City. Barley remember changing planes. gs

HI GUYS!!!!

Just got about 8 minutes on the hotel computor.
Thanks for the idea Greg but I'm a mean drunk. Wish I had been doing shots when we left Salt Lake. Hit that storm coming over the mountains and I am SO glad everyone had their seat belts on. That sucker DROPPED!
Scared the crap out of everyone.

Really nice here. I woke up pretty early.
Going on a hike up the mountain today.

Correction I will be back on Saturday. I was looking at the dates wrong.
Unless my sisters drive me crazy. Then I will come on here and BS with you guys.

Miss you all already. That is why I forked out $10 to use the computor.

Aloha!

That's nuts. Iso's leopard tube aim worth 10 cens much less 10 bucks.
Have fUn and fIrget about us lowly peasants while you're on vacation. But get so
E good pics!

ALO-HA!!!!!

Well I am flying home tomorrow.
The tours have been great. Got some AWESOME pics to share with everyone.

No I have not punched any of my family, but the thoughts have crossed my mind several times in the last 2 hours.
No I am not drinking but seriously thinking about it.

Went snorkling today and I had bought an underwater camera and took several pics, hope some are of the fish I saw and NOT the sand! :lol2: :lol2:
My memory card got full on me yesterday so I missed taking pics of the upper section of the USS Missouri. :frowns: :frowns: :frowns:

Have met TONS of people. So far my favorites are the couples from Canada, hey HD met some people from your neck of the woods and KNEW your Hilldsdown Holsteins. Pretty cool!
Love the Aussies.
Well I'm running out of time.

Will TTYL.

Miss you guys pretty bad, almost as much as my kids and hubby

sounds like your having a blast.have a safe trip home,an looking farward to you posting some pics of your trip.

I'm home and beat tired. If I sit still I can still feel the turburlance from the plane.
Came home to several new calves and we lost 1 calf. :frowns:
Got another calf out of the AI bull Rambo.

Got my pics downloaded to my computor but will get them transfered tomorrow when I am not so tired.

So glad to get home even if I did have to drive through a nasty snow storm.

Latest posts