GO SEAHAWKS

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
Well the package from UPS arrived while I was in Kansas hunting. After receiving such a nice outfit to wear for the game I have decided to go ahead and root for Kathie's beloved Seahags.

3waycross":1747palq said:
Well the package from UPS arrived while I was in Kansas hunting. After receiving such a nice outfit to wear for the game I have decided to go ahead and root for Kathie's beloved Seahags.

Awesome! You're a good sport, 3-Way -- don't care what anyone else says about ya! Bet that leg feels better already. :lol:

:shock: :shock: ahhhh........ :shock: :shock: TMI, TMI,...... Kathie I blame you! :lol: :lol:

You're a brave man Vic! :lol:

Go Hawks!

Oh what the he[[!!!!!!!! I do enough stupid things I thought it was time for something really silly.

Besides I have figured out how to make the Seahags lose.........................root for them!! :mrgreen:

Should've sent a hat band, too. Daaam. 3-Way can gift this to someone else during play-offs next year, should he choose not to put it away in his cedar chest for eternity. Maybe he can add the hat band -- or something.