• Broncos

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
denvermartinfarms":3647pltf said:
Caustic Burno":3647pltf said:
I didn't watch one snap of the game.
Me either.

I wish I hadn't. I could live with losing a good game but that was the worst performance i have ever seen in a Super Bowl by any team. I wanted to throw up by the end of the third quarter.

I have been excited for this game all fall but went to bed at 8:30. Got up at 5:30,sick to my stomach. I hope its this flu bug I been fighting and not a reaction to the Bronco performance.

Eight out of ten super bowls are all hype and BS have been for years.
One team comes in and blows the other one out, very few are good games.
The best games are always the NFC and AFC championship.

Caustic Burno":piq5dxkz said:
I didn't watch one snap of the game.

I watched the first snap of the game and it wasn't pretty! Then I watched the seahawks first drive to make it 5 - 0. I went to church and when I got out of church the radio said it was 22 - 0. I never turned it own again when I got home. I don't watch blowouts no matter who's playing.
I don't know what I was thinking when I picked Denver to win because I always pick defense over offense. I didn't think Seattle had a very good offense and Denver would win in a low scoring game. With everything that the NFL has done to give the offense the advantage I'm sorta glad to see the defense dominate like they did. And make no mistakes the defense did win that game. I just heard on the news that Seattle had figured out Manning's signals before the game.
I still don't think the Seahawks have a very good offense.

Congrats to you Seahawks fans!

Latest posts