Way to go Fenix Ammunition

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
1613570919514.png

It takes you to the Biden / Harris "Plan to end our gun violence epidemic" where you can donate to make sure Trump is a one term president.

Shema Silver> Of what concern is it to a Canadian that you should be so interested in how we manage our Constitutional priveleges?
The biggest problem with guns in the United States of America is in the areas having the strictest gun rules.
Any Canadian who thinks their lot is going to improve because Camallah is on the throne could be in for a hugh disappointment.

Shema Silver> Of what concern is it to a Canadian that you should be so interested in how we manage our Constitutional priveleges?
The biggest problem with guns in the United States of America is in the areas having the strictest gun rules.
Any Canadian who thinks their lot is going to improve because Camallah is on the throne could be in for a hugh disappointment.
What in the world are you going on about now?? I answered the dam question as to what happened if one were to press the YES button on the website. Dig your head out of your arse for a minute and get some oxygen to your brain.

What in the world are you going on about now?? I answered the dam question as to what happened if one were to press the YES button on the website. Dig your head out of your arse for a minute and get some oxygen to your brain.
🤭 I thought I was the only person they made that suggestion to people

Latest posts