glyphosate study

Help Support CattleToday:

Would someone please post a resume for Highpoint. Would like to know education, research qualifications. Do You have data, or just talking off top Your head. Tired all this finger pointing/follow the money/big business because You can do it on the internet. Granted there is money in cancer research and treatment.
My Dad died of cancer 1974, was in protocol @ UAB just starting. Today that program cures his type cancer. One day we will see most common cancers conquered, because young people like Bright Raven Son, Jogeephus sons, my granddaughter believe its possible. I believe that good lifestyle is paramount in
beating any fatal disease. Also believe spontaneous remission does happen, and healthy lifestyle helps.
But dont tell these people do research on medicines or at the cell level that all they're doing is playing to the money .
I know everyone says "its the internet-anything goes", but someone somewhere has to step up and question. The poster should have to back what they preach. My opinion - worth NADA.
W Lamar Parmer, DVM

wlamarparmer":3uewdf09 said:
Would someone please post a resume for Highpoint. Would like to know education, research qualifications. Do You have data, or just talking off top Your head. Tired all this finger pointing/follow the money/big business because You can do it on the internet. Granted there is money in cancer research and treatment.
My Dad died of cancer 1974, was in protocol @ UAB just starting. Today that program cures his type cancer. One day we will see most common cancers conquered, because young people like Bright Raven Son, Jogeephus sons, my granddaughter believe its possible. I believe that good lifestyle is paramount in
beating any fatal disease. Also believe spontaneous remission does happen, and healthy lifestyle helps.

But dont tell these people do research on medicines or at the cell level that all they're doing is playing to the money .
I know everyone says "its the internet-anything goes", but someone somewhere has to step up and question. The poster should have to back what they preach. My opinion - worth NADA.
W Lamar Parmer, DVM
I sure hope your right, I just can't grasp how some folks live and some folks die with the same cancer using the same treatments. Look at AIDS, if you have the money you can live a normal life, if you don't have money good luck.

True Grit Farms":4g7j11sj said:
With all the health problems your family has maybe you should just shut up and listen. It's very apparent that you didn't take very good care of them from the get go. We use more glyphosate and GMO seeds every year and our life span just keeps increasing. I surely don't have the answers, but I'll be danged if I'm going to act like an fool.

If our area was not at the very bottom for health in USA I might think you could be right. No our area is surrounded for miles agriculture. Also we are close to a super clean up site in Blackwell ok. Yes someone might wonder why you are born in a area like this but then maybe one is called to discover for others. You can disagree with me about glyphosate and I am not going to attack you. I know many on many health sites would attack you and it might be the loss of their family members and feel if they had known they would not have eaten the food you provide.

Highpoint":cbwb6s7w said:
True Grit Farms":cbwb6s7w said:
sim.-ang.king":cbwb6s7w said:
Cause those deer are leaving mostly off of "GMO" corn. :lol:
Isn't some types of soybeans "GMO" also?
Yes white tailed deer have been dieing from corn toxicity...

Could you please expound on that. I would like to see some of your research on corn toxicity in deer, and it's link to "GMO" crops.

True Grit Farms":39vzvzfo said:
wlamarparmer":39vzvzfo said:

W Lamar Parmer, DVM
I sure hope your right, I just can't grasp how some folks live and some folks die with the same cancer using the same treatments. Look at AIDS, if you have the money you can live a normal life, if you don't have money good luck.

There was a peer review test on dr mercola through research doctors showing a high enough vitamin d level for a length of time showed cancer free. Most people if they have time, change their eating habits. Although I did not use this web site methods, http://www.truthaboutcancer.com. It maybe the truth about cancer.com. Anyway you will notice this site has shown to millions and they talk about GMO and even getting their babies off of GMO baby formula. Cancer will be a thing of the past - just a matter of time and the Internet getting the word out.

Highpoint":2oy0w3ej said:
True Grit Farms":2oy0w3ej said:
wlamarparmer":2oy0w3ej said:

W Lamar Parmer, DVM

There was a peer review test on dr mercola through research doctors showing a high enough vitamin d level for a length of time showed cancer free. Most people if they have time, change their eating habits. Although I did not use this web site methods, http://www.truthaboutcancer.com. It maybe the truth about cancer.com. Anyway you will notice this site has shown to millions and they talk about GMO and even getting their babies off of GMO baby formula. Cancer will be a thing of the past - just a matter of time and the Internet getting the word out.
I truly hope your right, but I don't see it. People have been dieing forever from cancer, and will forever. There's not a single one of us that will make it out of here alive, you need to live life like your dieing and not worry about dieing.

Think I will add that glyphosate is registered as a potent antibiotic and with the medical community coming down on farm use of them it may be something to think about. I also added since some are attacking without sharing their reputable research. By reputable I am talking research not connected to the companies who sale it.

Highpoint":1c08zg5t said:
Think I will add that glyphosate is registered as a potent antibiotic and with the medical community coming down on farm use of them it may be something to think about. I also added since some are attacking without sharing their reputable research. By reputable I am talking research not connected to the companies who sale it.
Reputable? No such thing when big money is involved. Injecting sewage into deep wells and burying garbage in landfills worries me more than the glyphosate or GMO scare.

Highpoint":1yrsymaj said:
If our area was not at the very bottom for health in USA I might think you could be right. No our area is surrounded for miles agriculture. Also we are close to a super clean up site in Blackwell ok. Yes someone might wonder why you are born in a area like this but then maybe one is called to discover for others. You can disagree with me about glyphosate and I am not going to attack you. I know many on many health sites would attack you and it might be the loss of their family members and feel if they had known they would not have eaten the food you provide.
Can you please explain a bit about the super clean up site? My initial thought is that the clean up site might have more to do with health problems in the area than agriculture. Many, many people in this country are living in areas surrounded by miles and miles of corn, beans. I don't know your area at all, but when I picture Oklahoma I'm thinking a lot of pastures, hay and wheat. I'm guessing there is probably more glyphosate used in areas of corn and beans than in your area and if those areas don't have the same or worse health problems than the area you live I would suspect something else.

ChrisB":39hm261v said:
Highpoint":39hm261v said:
Can you please explain a bit about the super clean up site? My initial thought is that the clean up site might have more to do with health problems in the area than agriculture. Many, many people in this country are living in areas surrounded by miles and miles of corn, beans. I don't know your area at all, but when I picture Oklahoma I'm thinking a lot of pastures, hay and wheat. I'm guessing there is probably more glyphosate used in areas of corn and beans than in your area and if those areas don't have the same or worse health problems than the area you live I would suspect something else.

Yes our area has multiple health issues and I work for a company which uncovered large pieces of lead under more than forty county bridges. When the smelter was torn down they gave away the dirt and materials to counties in northern Oklahoma and southern Kansas. Even to people wanting for their gardens. Yes the pictures were taken and given to the EPA for ten years with no reaction. By the way most of the lead water has now moved down into Oklahoma lakes which is too bad. On top of that add all the pesticides and poisons sprayed in our area where the wind levels are so high wind farms are everywhere. Now homeland security posted in newspaper inert biological weapon testing at chilooco which too is a few miles from town. Talk about crazy. Can someone overcome all those issues. YES but what about families who cannot afford the items needed to keep their families healthy? And me I shout from the house top any research that may help. You saw how my daughter came out with no treatment other than nutrition but her friend died in the same Wichita hospital from infection from bad teeth. For her like my daughter they could find an antibiotic to touch it but she had no one at the hospital demanding the doctors give a sulfur drug. She died with four young children still left to raise.

Yes I won't fight you but share and listen to anything discovered to help raise very healthy beef. I can tell from so many posts on this board that some are into the new way of doing things - just little pioneers is what comes to heart.

True Grit Farms":2uvf46ks said:
Highpoint":2uvf46ks said:
Reputable? No such thing when big money is involved. Injecting sewage into deep wells and burying garbage in landfills worries me more than the glyphosate or GMO scare.

I disagree here. Mushrooms can break down the worst items including dioxin but in order to offset glyphosate you must bring back glycans into the soil and microbes and until now that has not been easy. I am not talking pasture grasses here.

Highpoint":3jckb01v said:
I disagree here. Mushrooms can break down the worst items including dioxin but in order to offset glyphosate you must bring back glycans into the soil and microbes and until now that has not been easy. I am not talking pasture grasses here.

Wouldn't glycans be naturally added back to the soil when pasture grass dies, and the break down of those plants cellular walls occurs? So cover crops that are tilled back in the spring should help provide glycan return?

wlamarparmer":2tw6m9h9 said:
W Lamar Parmer, DVM
Ok I'll give you a very good site with hundreds of top doctors in their field and it is http://www.drmercola.com. And the next time you visit with a doctor ask them if legally they can talk about natural health products or plant based medicine in their offices. Then ask the doctor the age of their text book because if you can read, there are many peer review studies online that have not made it into any text book. I probably know more doctors and have dined with many who are very serious about finding an answer to these big health problems.

By the way I do not have what is considered an education. I started with one study and spent days looking up the meaning of words. Then prayed for wisdom. I went to conferences from Dallas to Denver To Tulsa just to here doctors who really care. One of my favorite was Dr Ben Carson while he was head of pediatric neurology surgery for John Hopkins. He used to have cancer and a really great man.

bball":1sx6qznz said:
Highpoint":1sx6qznz said:

Wouldn't glycans be naturally added back to the soil when pasture grass dies, and the break down of those plants cellular walls occurs? So cover crops that are tilled back in the spring should help provide glycan return?
I think all plants have them or they wouldn't be able to absorb nutrients. Glyphosate doesn't poison a plant per say it destroys the glycans or sugars rendering the plant unable to absorb nutrients thus it dies. I believe a normal seed has the ability to produce the glycans and it is in the seed itself that triggers the whole process (just my thoughts here). However while the medical community is further along there is very little to no study on plants other than you can tell if a plant is high by the taste. They are sweet. I do know alfalfa has mannose. I argued with a Agra Doctor years ago on LinkedIn when the site was different that if anyone ever learned how to liquify a tree agriculture would change over night especially if they add microbes. He is probably the one now who talked the beef feed companies into using saw dust as feed because of all the minerals, nitrogen, etc in them. You see tree roots reach down to the shale where the minerals are and some plants with enough soil interactions. You must be careful though with tilling tree chips into the soil because it ties up nitrogen. I do not know why other than it may be like the bark of a tree which hold the moisture in and nitrogen etc.

I want to add that glycans I am familiar with cover every cell and are the communication of the body of man and animal. Plants must be able to grow without many otherwise you wouldn't have GMOs.

Today and this to me is a miracle. I found a lab that tests for glycans. If they approve my request and this product shows to have the eight I am familiar with, I will continue to test on the grasses coming up next year and find out. I just think it has to have them and more because with all my study I have never seen one thing help so many issues.

Many mushrooms are grown in straw and saw dust. There are different kinds from different trees and each kind has different properties which address different cancers and diseases. The turkey mushroom for instance addresses even late stage breast cancer. A doctor on fungi.com has videos on YouTube and they may or may not know but two of the eight sugars I buy are made with mushrooms. Right now two universities are racing to come out with a pharma drug ( normally I would be totally against) but it is made with the Mataki mushroom. It has a peptide that regulates sugar for diabetics. Talk about a game changer.

With all I have said about glycans one must remember they just allow communication. The better the communication the better the fertility too. Then you address putting in the vitamins, minerals ect. Can plants live without many? I know autistic children are massively deficient of them so yes it is very probable.

If I was to wonder out loud about anything it would be how would someone create a seed to grow into a plant but at the same time be sprayed with what normally destroys Its communications system. Does that plant grow with fewer Glycans or by changing the DNA could trick the plant into not needing to communicate.

I tell you this fulvic stuff has rendered me speechless. Ok it has what is needed to raise vitamin d levels if you add high good fat but it is a conductor. I had no idea that high mineral count could produce light. You see really we are all little batteries.

Round-up interferes with protein synthesis, by blocking shikimic acid, it doesn't destroy an kind of sugar, or block sugar. I guess if you wanted to use Glufosinate on your corn, you would have less sugar in the plant. But your glycans would still be there after the plant dies, and would in up back in the soil when using glyphosate.

sim.-ang.king":1fltl82g said:
Round-up interferes with protein synthesis, by blocking shikimic acid, it doesn't destroy an kind of sugar, or block sugar. I guess if you wanted to use Glufosinate on your corn, you would have less sugar in the plant. But your glycans would still be there after the plant dies, and would in up back in the soil when using glyphosate.
Well in all the conferences I attended doctors said they were taught these sugars had no benefit. When MIT finally was able to see cells is when they realized those long chain of polysaccharides had great purpose and in fact allowed the cell to communicate whether it needed a vitamin mineral etc. They also form tiny receptors around each cell and when they bump into each other they ask things like are you me or are you foreign and what do you need. If foreign they surround the foreign item and call in the t-cells to destroy or If not they move on. Without the needed receptors a cell could think it is foreign even if not and attack (auto-immune). If the cell doesn't recognize for example a cancer cell it moves on (immune disorder). You and I know these doctors have put this into layman terms however these facts are now in the doctors Bible called Harper's Biochemistry.

They say it is a joke now with fertility as when these sugars are replaced and the receptors developed women who had never been able to conceive do. Same applies for cattle. Even research now shows for example all tested MS patients are missing one n-glycine. That is why I hope to find a lab and certainly there is more to the cell itself. Dr Seneff MIT proved zinc is needed in the cell to draw in the nutrients. Like a magnet. Without the developed receptors even the zinc could not be absorbed. And glyphosate is not the only thing that destroys those receptors but on the top of the list. Without the altered DNA of the GMO seed, the plants receptors would be destroyed and the plant would no longer be able to absorb needed nutrients to survive.

The product I am testing is suppose to help build root systems where the plant can absorb more moisture which I believe in turn develops more glycans. In some tests the plant appears to finally die but from dehydration. I am dumb founded with the study as I too am having trouble believing the research from a host of doctors yet I am seeing it on tests of family and friends. It would appear in the decomposing of plant materials the end result is fulvic and this guy discovered a way to past the time involved to process.

Highpoint":3ergcruy said:
sim.-ang.king":3ergcruy said:
Well in all the conferences I attended doctors said they were taught these sugars had no benefit. When MIT finally was able to see cells is when they realized those long chain of polysaccharides had great purpose and in fact allowed the cell to communicate whether it needed a vitamin mineral etc. They also form tiny receptors around each cell and when they bump into each other they ask things like are you me or are you foreign and what do you need. If foreign they surround the foreign item and call in the t-cells to destroy or If not they move on. Without the needed receptors a cell could think it is foreign even if not and attack (auto-immune). If the cell doesn't recognize for example a cancer cell it moves on (immune disorder). You and I know these doctors have put this into layman terms however these facts are now in the doctors Bible called Harper's Biochemistry.

They say it is a joke now with fertility as when these sugars are replaced and the receptors developed women who had never been able to conceive do. Same applies for cattle. Even research now shows for example all tested MS patients are missing one n-glycine. That is why I hope to find a lab and certainly there is more to the cell itself. Dr Seneff MIT proved zinc is needed in the cell to draw in the nutrients. Like a magnet. Without the developed receptors even the zinc could not be absorbed. And glyphosate is not the only thing that destroys those receptors but on the top of the list. Without the altered DNA of the GMO seed, the plants receptors would be destroyed and the plant would no longer be able to absorb needed nutrients to survive.

The product I am testing is suppose to help build root systems where the plant can absorb more moisture which I believe in turn develops more glycans. In some tests the plant appears to finally die but from dehydration. I am dumb founded with the study as I too am having trouble believing the research from a host of doctors yet I am seeing it on tests of family and friends. It would appear in the decomposing of plant materials the end result is fulvic and this guy discovered a way to past the time involved to process.

So in a nutshell, Yes, decomposing vegetation (pasture grass for example) adds glycans back to the soil. I have seen many of the big boy farmers around me return to planting cover crops in the winter and green tilling in the early spring...adding valuable nutrients back into the soil.

I know GMO crops are not going away any time soon (today) so how does one help to offset the effects in our food? Grow crops that produce higher amounts of glycans which appears to require higher levels of moisture. You hear about people testing ph but more and more people are going to brix levels. This is the level of moisture and the test requires light interesting enough.

Another interesting discovery was about pests. It appears the higher the sugar content in plants the less pest infestation because other than aphids pests like army worms cannot handle the sugar. It is like poison to them and has to do with their ability to process sugar. A doctor out of Colorado teaches this and while she hasn't put together the data from MIT her findings are plausible.

My tests did agree with the tests from Australia in a reduction of flies do to reduced odor but I have absolutely no idea how this happens. Can you understand why people are adamant about raw milk from cows on grass.

bball":3u9exkz7 said:
Highpoint":3u9exkz7 said:
sim.-ang.king":3u9exkz7 said:
So in a nutshell, Yes, decomposing vegetation (pasture grass for example) adds glycans back to the soil. I have seen many of the big boy farmers around me return to planting cover crops in the winter and green tilling in the early spring...adding valuable nutrients back into the soil.

Yes but if those plants have been sprayed with glyphosate or if the residue is still in the soil all you would benefit is the organic matter and maybe a few glycine. Again is it enough to give man or beast to stay healthy. It only takes one missing glycan to cause disease.

Latest posts