Give me the first name the pops in your head

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren":3cnnsdc1 said:
Jacqui.

First thing that popped in my head when I read the title, before I even opened the thread to see what we were naming :lol:

good thing she's a heifer and not a bull ;-)

I wasn't gonna post this cuz sure don't want to offend anyone and I do not mean this in a bad way but honestly the first name that popped into my head was Cream Puff. Then I have looked at her and really kinda like the fit. She looks like a sweetie. But keep in mind I had a bull I called Sugar Booger.

How about frontal assualt
For some dumb reason we always give ours names that will go down in history IF they ever make it big.

I asked my girlfriend what i should name her and after many dumb answers she Came up with Isabella or Bella for short. of course i came back with. CABELLA!!! she didnt think that was as funny as i thought it clever

Snider_Angus":2o6z8p1g said:
I asked my girlfriend what i should name her and after many dumb answers she Came up with Isabella or Bella for short. of course i came back with. CABELLA!!! she didnt think that was as funny as i thought it clever

I may have to use that one... :)

greatgerts":1ldsezoo said:
Snider_Angus":1ldsezoo said:

I may have to use that one... :)

Me too. I like that name.

DavisBeefmasters":2zgyb9bv said:
Black Betty

(gee great -- try and get that song out of my head the rest of the day)

i have a 15/16 brangus cow named black betty!! haha :lol: after that song and i'm listening to it right now.

but i like the name marlo for her.

Latest posts