Git your longjohns on (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
Some frosty pics I took a few days ago, just to get away (and a nice breather) from all that global "warming" hype:

DSCF0384.JPG

From the machine shed to the pasture

DSCF0386.JPG

Hoarfrosted trees

DSCF0385.JPG

Behind the shed

DSCF0393.JPG

Lone willow on the border property line

DSCF0394.JPG

Empty feeder

DSCF0392.JPG

Friends

Hope you enjoyed it! ;-) :D

Great pic Karen ---But I have to say -we got the same in Manitoba --but Im sure sick of it --I plowed my lane up and down 8 times -still had a trail of 7-8 feet wide I'm looking forward to spring

carl

I know, I'm always complaining about the weather but I'm sick of it! :mad: :mad: Gonna be below zero again this week! :shock: :shock: Flaboy, can't help it you do hate us yankees, get ready. I'm a comin. :eek: :eek:

Angus Senorita, the snow's too deep for the cattle to go over the fence, more like go TO it. They hate traveling in deep snow...

Somn, we get wind alright, but not that particular morning...it was pretty calm out then. But when it gets windy, boy does it get c-c-c-c-cold!!

Carlos and rkm, you're not the only ones. It WAS melting here a few days ago, but then dropped suddenly to the negative teens and getting more snow. :mad: I'm hoping the snow'll be gone by April.

thanks anyways. :)

What kind of camera do you use? Did you take classes on picture taking? You always do such a good job.

Gate Opener":21oie5zl said:
What kind of camera do you use? Did you take classes on picture taking? You always do such a good job.

I just use a small fujifilm camera (A500; 5.1 Megapixels), nothing too big, nor too small. I never have taken any classes on picture taking, no, it all just comes naturally (just like me and my drawing skills ;-) ). Like, I see something neat, something at a different angle, things like that, and SNAP!!! the pic's taken.

Thanks, I get the same complements at home. :)

Glad you warned me 'bout the longjohns!! :shock: Beautiful-but it's 75f here,with blooming trees and flowers..We're hopeing for some rain Sunday,but the grass is doing just fine,sense my mower's broke :help:

Latest posts