GIRLS NIGHT OUT.......TEXAS STYLE

Help Support CattleToday:

I have been at the doctor's office with sick boy. I seriuosly know a gal about that big. She used to work for me and I had to fire her cause she called in sick from a bar. I looked over my shoulder for some time after that.

I have no idea if Groucho Marx and Karl Marx were related. I kinda doubt it, though. I never thought about it. In any case, I am not old enough to have remembered either except for comedies and history books. I was kinda perplexed by that, too. :???:

All very funny if it were not for the fact that she is somebody's daughter and I'm sure they are proud of her . I'm also sure that her feelings would be hurt if she could see all this . Has a good laugh at this young lady's expense really been worth it ? All that being said she appears to be clean and has three friends which is probably more than a lot of people can say .

Larry

larryshoat":2gql37ka said:
All very funny if it were not for the fact that she is somebody's daughter and I'm sure they are proud of her . I'm also sure that her feelings would be hurt if she could see all this . Has a good laugh at this young lady's expense really been worth it ? All that being said she appears to be clean and has three friends which is probably more than a lot of people can say .

Larry

oh boo hoo..itthink ts photshop anyways

You know, anymore when I see anything posted on the internet, I suspect it's photoshopped. There is no way that gal is that much bigger than her friends. I have seen some big girls, but that's pushing the limits. Surely we would have seen her on the Discovery Health Clannel if she were that big.

dieselbeef":pnsgwbdb said:
what about the marx brothers thing...ya gonna fill us in or do we get ugly

I don't know what you are talking about!!!!! I didn't start that! The Australian dude did it! I am as cornfused as anyone!!! :???: :???:

There's a woman comes in the store who is 6'4"--nice person-yes that big-yes, married to a smart man-you should see her sons-

Ozraptor":33f55f8f said:
chrisy":33f55f8f said:
Ozraptor":33f55f8f said:
Is Groucho Marks related to Karl Marks?
what bearing does the Marx brother's have to do with this joke????????

'twas not so much the joke - more the respondents fruit fly tag line attribution ;-)

Thank you for putting that one to bed. I was trying to be clever and think of a Lark Marx quote in which I can insert something about fruit flies, but nothing. :( Maybe after coffee...

I could edit my last post, but what the heck. It is early and I don't type well anyway. I am doing good to stand up straight. :oops: :help:

Ozraptor":1dchm0fm said:
chrisy":1dchm0fm said:
Ozraptor":1dchm0fm said:
Is Groucho Marks related to Karl Marks?
what bearing does the Marx brother's have to do with this joke????????

'twas not so much the joke - more the respondents fruit fly tag line attribution ;-)

perhaps it is me just being off of the ball recently... :oops:

Latest posts