GIRLS NIGHT OUT.......TEXAS STYLE

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
Daughter: My friends and I want to go out tonight.

Mother: Where are ya'll going ?

Daughter: To the cowboy bar on the edge of town.

Mother: I don't think you should. There's been a lot of trouble at that place. I heard there was a fight there last weekend, and several people got hurt.

Daughter: But mom!! Please!! It'll be OK.

Mother: No, your life is more important than going out.

Daughter: But Tiny is going with us...

Mother: Well, in that case, it should be OK...Ya'll have fun!

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Tiny and the girls........
459580.jpg

Yep, They should be fine. Unless Tiny's hiney gets stuck in the bar booth. ;-)

Many, many years ago, some friends set me up a blind date............I think it was Tiny's sister.........a real fun girl, but not a cheap date........she drank the entire crowd at the honky-tonk under the table and still drove home sober. I think all four girls are purdy.........course at my age, they'd all be my grand-daughters.

L.A.":30hu5xec said:
Yep, They should be fine. Unless Tiny's hiney gets stuck in the bar booth. ;-)

Not a problem. She looks like if she really wanted out she could rip up 4 or 5 booths and walk out with'em.

Lammie are you going to autograph that pic? When did you get into the body guard profession? :lol:

Lammie":1u7gk9cf said:
dieselbeef":1u7gk9cf said:
im still werkin on that one myself....maybe were too young??

Don't flatter yourself DB...

comon then and lemme know bout the marx thing..you ogt the quote in yer avatar so....

by the way were bout the same age and now nuthin bout the marx bros....very little anyways

backhoeboogie":bs34ep66 said:
Lammie are you going to autograph that pic? When did you get into the body guard profession? :lol:

Guess I can't yank your chain today :shock: . It was half expected you'd come back with something dealing with those buns or steel :oops:

Latest posts