Giant Skeletons

Help Support CattleToday:

I've always wondered why humans put human constrants on God,insisting that Gods year was 365 days long,such. Personaly,I believe Gods year can be as long as He wishes it to be,and if He ammused Himself makeing oddities for us to puzzle over during that time,well,so what.

peg4x4":3dnfnma3 said:
I've always wondered why humans put human constrants on God,insisting that Gods year was 365 days long,such. Personaly,I believe Gods year can be as long as He wishes it to be,and if He ammused Himself makeing oddities for us to puzzle over during that time,well,so what.

Time is nothing more than a measurement created by humans. Those that think that they know Gods timetable are always good for a laugh.

Genesis 6:1-4
Now it came about , when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the SONS OF GOD saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the Lord said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years". The Nephilim were on the earth in those days and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to daughters of men, and they bore children to them.
New American Standard Bible

Nephilim: People of gaint stature.

Ease translation: Now a population explosion took place upon earth. It was at this time that beings from the spirit world looked upon the beautiful earth women and took any they desired to be their wives. Then God said, "My Spirit must not forever be disgraced in man, wholly evil as he is. I will give him 120 years to mend his ways". In those days, and even afterwards, when the evil beings from the spirit world were sexually involved with human women, their children became giants, of whom so many legends are told.
The living Bible

They're is a possibility that gaints were on the earth when dinosaurs were here but it is possitive that giants were here after Adam and Eve. David himself fought a gaint. All Cannonites talked about in the Bible were giants. Their are many, many pictures of digs where they have found giant bones in the middle east, North America, South America and so on.

grannysoo":2j417ubu said:
HerefordSire":2j417ubu said:
I have always believed Adam and Eve were the first

Were they?

How do you know?

Can you prove it?

Or is it just your faith that believes that.....

Good questions gs!

I believe in them because of faith in the way I was raised. Now I am looking at all the information available which is unlike when I was raised.

Adam (Hebrew: אָדָם‎, ʼĀḏām, "dust; man; mankind"; Arabic: آدم‎, ʼĀdam) and Eve (Hebrew: חַוָּה‎, Ḥawwā, "living one"; Arabic: حواء‎, Ḥawwāʼ) were, according to the biblical creation myth of the Book of Genesis, the first man and woman created by God. They are also credited as the first man and woman in Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_and_Eve

FarmGirl10":ulrbsvps said:
So maybe Bigfoot is real? :banana:

About 40 minutes from me, people saw and reported about the Boggy Creek Monster. They eventually made a movie about him or her.

230px-BoggyCreek.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Boggy_Creek

peg4x4":22ou14r5 said:
Have you seen the stone work at some of these sites? Cuzco and Tiahuanaco show some of the best. I'd like to know HOW this was done. We cannot do this,even with all our machines. Somehow this was done with ( supposedly ) with stone,bone and steam.

Here is an example of the stonework @ Tiahuanaco. It appears unexplained technology was used, almost as if an alien race created the structures. It is border line spooky.

300px-Zonnepoort_tiwanaku.jpg

Intelligent beings from another planet....snake or reptile?

In the Book of Genesis, God punishes the serpent for deceiving Eve into eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil by decreeing, "Upon thy belly thou shalt go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of your life" (Genesis 3:14 KJV). Traditionally, many[2] have felt this implied that the serpent (a snake or reptile) had legs before then. It is therefore sometimes portrayed in Western art as a humanoid with a snake's tail, and sometimes lizard-like feet, as in a detail from Bosch's Last Judgement.

Dinosauroid_Reptoid.gif

This is an example of a reptilian..

The Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp (also known as The Lizard Man Of Lee County), is a humanoid cryptid which is said to inhabit areas of swampland in and around Lee County, South Carolina.[1]

The Lizard Man is described as being seven feet tall (over 2m), bipedal, and well built, with green scaly skin and glowing orange eyes. It is said to have three toes on each foot and three fingers on each hand which end in a circular pad on them that stick to walls. The creature has an incredible degree of strength, more than capable of ripping into a car.[2]

200px-Oreswamp.jpg

The story is... these reptilians are here on earth now.

The Reptilians, or Ducaz were sent by their "masters", the Nephilim or Elohim to fight in wars with other alien races and to serve as their spies, bodyguards and police force. There are many factions amongst the Anunnaki. One of the most bitter enemies of the Ducaz call themselves the "Pers-sires", a group of aliens for which I coined the word "Vulturites" many years ago. They are called
Vulturites not because they look like vultures, as some have claimed. In fact, they don't look like that at all! There are very apt reasons why I have called them Vulturites which I will not go into in this discussion.

Ironically, the Pers-sires are just a different faction of the Anunnaki race. However, the Ducaz (Reptilians) and the Pers-sires
(Vulturites) have always been bitter enemies even to this day. The descendents of these two groups are now on Earth vying for supremacy of the world. Many of these are currently in political, financial, scientific, religious, legal, medical (especially in blood banks), entertainment, military, agrarian or commercial positions, and also in the sex industry. Most of these aliens are not consciously aware of their alien origins.

http://www.detailshere.com/annunaki.htm

BARNSCOOP":zkgqf3s3 said:
Genesis 6:1-4
Now it came about , when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the SONS OF GOD saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the Lord said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years". The Nephilim were on the earth in those days and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to daughters of men, and they bore children to them.
New American Standard Bible

Nephilim: People of gaint stature.

Ease translation: Now a population explosion took place upon earth. It was at this time that beings from the spirit world looked upon the beautiful earth women and took any they desired to be their wives. Then God said, "My Spirit must not forever be disgraced in man, wholly evil as he is. I will give him 120 years to mend his ways". In those days, and even afterwards, when the evil beings from the spirit world were sexually involved with human women, their children became giants, of whom so many legends are told.
The living Bible

They're is a possibility that gaints were on the earth when dinosaurs were here but it is possitive that giants were here after Adam and Eve. David himself fought a gaint. All Cannonites talked about in the Bible were giants. Their are many, many pictures of digs where they have found giant bones in the middle east, North America, South America and so on.

Is Type O blood the key?

Parallel to this story is the belief in some quarters that Type O Negative blood is indicative of reptilian, annunaki or so-called ancient astronaut ancestry on the part of those that have this rare blood type. The Universal donor - the person having this blood can donate blood to all but only receive back Type O him or herself.

Also, there is the background of the term 'blue blood' denoting royal ancestry being linked to the reptilian / dragon / annunaki / ancient astronaut bloodline due to the bluish hue of this blood due to a high copper concentration causing this coloring phenomenon.

1. Numerous stories appear with this theme from various quarters ALLEGED first hand accounts: Leaders of western countries are selected by BLOOD not election by the MASSES:

Uniqueness of TYPE O NEGATIVE BLOOD due to presence of REPTILIAN DNA:

2. The Rh negative factor in blood is based allegedly on a "mutation of unknown origin" that began somewhere in Europe thousands of years ago and spread mainly to Spain, England and Ireland.

3. Being Rh negative means that one does not share DNA background with the Rhesus monkey or Rh and thus one is lacking that DNA or better said testing for the Rh factor leads to Negative results in the given person being examined.

A mother with Rh negative blood type will fight her Rh positive fetus' as a disease with her immune system if not treated with certain medications. An Rh positive mother will accept either type child in her womb.

4. To put it bluntly - the lack of Rh in the DNA or blood means that one having this trait does NOT SHARE DNA OR EVOLUTIONARY BACKGROUND WITH THE APES and therefore the commonly held theory of evolution is totally lacking in an explanation for this phenomenon.

http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-reptilians.htm

grannysoo":2m45vu6j said:
peg4x4":2m45vu6j said:

Time is nothing more than a measurement created by humans. Those that think that they know Gods timetable are always good for a laugh.

More info on time...you could say the function of time is in all atoms since everything is made of energy.

The 1955 Cesium Atomic Clock at the National Physical Laboratory, UK. It kept time to a second in 300 years.

A "cesium(-beam) atomic clock" (or "cesium-beam frequency standard") is a device that uses as a reference the exact frequency of the microwave spectral line emitted by atoms of the metallic element cesium, in particular its isotope of atomic weight 133 ("Cs-133"). The integral of frequency is time, so this frequency, 9,192,631,770 hertz (Hz = cycles/second), provides the fundamental unit of time, which may thus be measured by cesium clocks.

http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/cesium.html

This find was in upstate New York close to Niagara Falls.

Niagara's Ancient Cemetery of Giants

Headlines: "A REMARKABLE SIGHT-- Two hundred skeletons of ANAKIN [sic] in Cayuga Township; A singular discovery by a Torontonian and others -- A vast Golgotha opened to view -- Some remains of the 'Giants that were in those days.' From our own correspondents."

Cayuga, August 21-- "On Wednesday last, Rev. Nathaniel Wardell, Messers. Orin Wardell (of Toronto), and Daniel Fredenburg, were digging on the farm of the latter gentleman, which is on the banks of the Grand River, in the township of Cayuga. When they got to five or six feet below the surface, a strange sight met them. Piled in layers, one upon top of the other, some two hundred skeletons of human beings nearly perfect -- around the neck of each one being a string of beads.

"There were also deposited in this pit a number of axes and skimmers made of stone. In the jaws of several of the skeletons were large stone pipes -- one of which Mr. O. Wardell took with him to Toronto a day or two after this Golgotha was unearthed.

"These skeletons are those of men of gigantic stature, some of them measuring nine feet, very few of them being less than seven feet. Some of the thigh bones were found to be at least a foot longer than those at present known, and one of the skulls being examined completely covered the head of an ordinary person. These skeletons are supposed to belong to those of a race of people anterior to the Indians.

http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/N.Am/Niagara.html

This one was in Colorado...

Colorado Desert Giants

A retired Ohio doctor has discovered relics of an ancient civilization, whose men averaged 8 to 9 feet tall in the Colorado desert near the Arizona-Nevada-California line. Howard E. Hill. of Los Angeles disclosed that several well-preserved mummies were taken from caverns in an area roughly 180 miles square, extending through much of southern Nevada

Hill said the discoverer is Dr. F. Bruce Russell, retired Cincinnati physician, who stumbled on the first of several tunnels in 1931. Not until recently, however, did Dr. Russell go into the situation thoroughly, Hill told the luncheon. With Dr. Daniel S. Bovee, of Los Angeles. Dr. Russell has found mummified remains together with implements of the civilization, which Dr. Bovee had tentatively placed at about 80,000 years old.

"These giants are clothed in garments consisting of a medium length jacket and trouser extending slightly below the knees." said Hill. "The texture of the material is said to resemble gray dyed sheepskin, but obviously it was taken from an animal unknown today."

In another cavern was found the ritual hall , with devices and markings similar to those now used by the Masons. So far, Hill added, no women have been found. He said the explorers believe that they found the burial place of the tribe's hierarchy. Hieroglyphics,...are chiseled, he added, on carefully-polished granite.

He said Dr. Viola V. Pettit, of London, who made excavations around Petra, on the Arabian desert, soon will begin an inspection of the remains. [Originally reported in 1947 by the San Diego Union recounted in Atlantis Rising January / February 2002]

http://www.geocities.com/age_of_giants/ ... tecah.html

...and Texas...

A remarkable number of human tracks have been found in a Cretaceous limestone formation near Glen Rose, Texas. Many are of giant men. The prints have been found in the bed of Paluxy River, when it is dry in the summer. Some are next to, on top of, or under dinosaur tracks.

The Glen Rose tracks are 15 inches long [38.1 cm], and were probably made by people over 8 tall. Some, 21½ inches [54.6 cm] long, would have been made by people almost 12 feet tall.

*R.T. Bird, a paleontologist with the American Museum of Natural History, also found a trail of Brontosaurus tracks which were shipped to the museum. Some human tracks overlaid the dinosaur tracks, and some were found in layers below the dinosaurs.

...and in Nevada....185 million years old?

Jurassic Giant Man

Eureka, Nevada -

In July, 1877, four prospectors were looking for gold and silver outcroppings in a desolate, hilly area near the head of Spring Valley, not far from Eureka, Nevada. Scanning the rocks, one of the men spotted something peculiar projecting from a high ledge. Climbing up to get a better look, the prospector was surprised to find a human leg bone and knee cap sticking out of solid rock. He called to his companions, and together they dislodged the oddity with picks. Realizing they had a most unusual find, the men brought it into Eureka, where it was placed on display. The stone in which the bones were embedded was a hard, dark red quartzite, and the bones themselves were almost black with carbonization - indicative of great age. When the surrounding stone was carefully chipped away, the specimen was found to be composed of a leg bone broken off four inches above the knee, the knee cap and joint, the lower leg bones, and the complete bones of the foot. Several medical doctors examined the remains, and were convinced that anatomically they had indeed once belonged to a human being, and a very modern-looking one. But an intriguing aspect of the bones was their size: from knee to heel they measured 39 inches. Their owner in life had thus stood over 12 feet tall. Compounding the mystery further was the fact that the rock in which the bones were found was dated geologically to the era of the dinosaurs, the Jurassic - over 185 million years old. The local papers ran several stories on the marvelous find, and two museums sent investigators to see if any more of the skeleton could be located. Unfortunately, nothing else but the leg and foot existed in the rock."

9'2" man... :shock: :shock: :shock:

giant.Johan.Aason.1.JPG

giant.Johan.Aason.2.JPG

Johan's mother moved to America in 1887 where her son was born later that same year. His mother was 7' 2" (220 cm).

According to Johan's patient record and his death certificate from Mendocino State Hospital, he measured 9' 2" (279 cm).

His mother was from Veggli, in Norway's Numedal valley where a small museum is honoring he and his mother with life-sized statues. Letters sent by John show he didn't care for his American name, John, and presented himself as Johan.

He was first buried in Mendocino, but was later moved to his final resting place in Montana.

http://stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html

1 Chronicles 20:4-8,
The next war was against the Philistines again, at gezer. But Sibbecai, a man from Hushath, killed one of the sons of the giant, Sippai, and so the Philistines surrendered. During another war with the Philistines, Elhanan (the son of Jair) killed Lahmi, the brother of Goliath the giant; the handle of his spear was like a weaver's beam! During another battle , at Gath, a giant with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot (his father was also a giant) defied and taunted Israel; but he was killed by David's nephew Jonathan, the son of David's brother Shimea. These gaints were descendants of the giants of Gath, and they were killed by David and his soldiers.

I believe is you read through some of the material posted you will see Giants found with six fingers & toes. This just gives more creditabliity to the Bible. If more people read their Bibles this would be no surprize just more conformation.

BARNSCOOP":1f726xhn said:
I believe is you read through some of the material posted you will see Giants found with six fingers & toes. This just gives more creditabliity to the Bible. If more people read their Bibles this would be no surprize just more conformation.

I agree. Not saying this is the case with this thread but I do believe that many nonbelievers use evolution, time and things like this to find fault in Christianity when in fact these subjects only confirm what I believe in.

Recent studies have shown that the majority of the incarcerated people were brought up in fatherless homes. Studies suggest that many would not be imprisoned had they had a father in their lives. Could you imagine the state of the world if the world was Fatherless?

BARNSCOOP":1vmvx9jm said:
1 Chronicles 20:4-8,
The next war was against the Philistines again, at gezer. But Sibbecai, a man from Hushath, killed one of the sons of the giant, Sippai, and so the Philistines surrendered. During another war with the Philistines, Elhanan (the son of Jair) killed Lahmi, the brother of Goliath the giant; the handle of his spear was like a weaver's beam! During another battle , at Gath, a giant with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot (his father was also a giant) defied and taunted Israel; but he was killed by David's nephew Jonathan, the son of David's brother Shimea. These gaints were descendants of the giants of Gath, and they were killed by David and his soldiers.

Here is some text regarding Rh negative blood types.

Your Rh status describes whether or not you have a protein on the surface of red blood cells. If you don't have the Rh factor, you're considered Rh-negative; if you have it, you're Rh-positive. About 85 percent of people are Rh-positive, though it varies by race. For African Americans, about 90-95 percent are Rh-positive, and for Asians, the figure is 98 to 99 percent. Hmmmm

Rh-Negatives are RARE.

But, strangely.... a person with type O negative blood is considered to be a "Universal Donor". It means his or her blood can be given to anyone, regardless of blood type, without causing a transfusion reaction.

The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened in Europe, about 25,000-35,000 years ago. Then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml

Rh-negative women and men have several "Unusual Traits" that Rh-positives don't. Some call them "Reptilian Traits".

* An EXTRA-Vertebra (a "Tail Bone")....some are born with a tail(called a "Cauda").
* Lower than normal Body Temperature
* Lower than normal Blood Pressure
* Higher mental analytical abilities.
* Higher Negative-ion shielding (from positive "charged" virus/bacteria)around the body.
* High Sensitivity to EM and ELF Fields.
* Hyper Vision and other senses.

Hmmm... The widow's peak ; Tongue rolling ; Ear lobes ; Freckles ; Eye color ; Polydactyly ; Webbed feet and/or hands ; Albinism ; Rh blood groups ; Cauda ; etc.

CAUDA EQUINA - The bundle of spinal nerve roots arising from the end of the spinal cord and filling the lower part of the spinal canal(from approximately the thoraco-lumbar junction down). Embryology : Caudally the tail region projects over the cloacal membrane.

Cauda : the tail.
The embryonic Human HAS a TAIL! * We ALL my be part REPTILIAN. How does the cauda equina develop?

In the third month, the spinal cord extends through the entire length of the embryo. With increasing age the vertebral column and dura mater lengthen more rapidly than the neural tube and the caudal end of spinal cord shifts to a higher level of the vertebral canal. As a result of this differential growth, the dorsal and ventral rami of the spinal nerves= run obliquely from their segment of origin to the corresponding level of the vertebral column.

Now I know why I like the heat so much and love sitting in the sun, as I am Rh O Negative, (and have to carry a green card with me, in case of an accident). I do believe reptiles are prone to this behaviour, (no not to carry a card :lol: ) But one thing though I wear glasses and don't have good eye sight, but my hearing is second to none and so is my sense of smell. And I suffer from eczema now that's why I'm scaly. but as I have working legs at least I'm not a snake in the grass. :banana: I think I will be a Kimono Dragon I like them. My first born which I lost was due to the blood factor, my second two also had problems but managed to survive and both are + groups.
Not sure why my other half should like the sun as he is the common A+ group. One of my Uncles had a blood group so rare it was named after the scientist who discovered it, he had to give blood to the local hospital so they could bank it in case he needed an operation or transfusion for some reason.

This is what gets me more than anything. Why in the heck was woman supposed to be submissive to men? It sounds like man, instead of God, came up with this type of philosophy to control women. Look below at the reference to Lillith.

Creation of Eve

Eve was created in the Garden of Eden to be the wife of Adam. God decides that "It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a companion fit for him." and in Genesis 2:21–22 it states

"And God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man"

After her creation, Adam names his companion Woman, "because she was taken out of Man."[4] "Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh." A Jewish book called The Alphabet of Ben-Sira entered Europe from the East in the 6th century A.D. In it, the delighted rabbis read that Lilith, not Eve, was Adam's first wife, created at the same time and from the same dust. Claiming to be thus created equal, she refused to sleep or serve "under him." When Adam tried to force her into the "inferior" position, she flew away from Eden into the air, where she copulated with demons, conceiving hundreds more each day. God sent three angels after her, who threatened to kill her brood if she refused to return to Adam. But she did refuse. So God made Eve from Adam's rib to be his "second wife."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eve_(Bible)

180px-6-Serpentlilith-1.jpg

"Lilith" from Michelangelo's "The Temptation of Adam and Eve". A common iconographic depiction of the serpent of Eden in late Medieval and Renaissance art.

This Colonel worked underground for about 11 years in area 51. Read what he has to say....

Colonel Bill Faye Woodard
Traveler to the Inner Earth
....The operators who I mentioned earlier who are of a stature of 13-14 ft. in height, look like us in their appearance but much more highly evolved, and speak through telepathy. The men have beards or not, and the women's skin is flawless, indeed having a perfect clear complexion........
http://www.librarising.com/hollow/traveler.html

Latest posts