Ghost Sex

Help Support CattleToday:

A friend of mine wants more details about the boots and duct tape. He's....uh....he's doing research for....uh....for a children's book he's gonna write. I swear.

I think maybe its because the story is from Alabama, that this thread is not locked. Maybe that makes it a joke and not reality. The last thread on this subject was from Arkansas and Missouri, which made it much more real and frightening, that set off redneck reformatory professor.

upfrombottom":2uqbv9po said:
I think maybe its because the story is from Alabama, that this thread is not locked. Maybe that makes it a joke and not reality. The last thread on this subject was from Arkansas and Missouri, which made it much more real and frightening, that set off redneck reformatory professor.
I can see you ain't spent much time in Alabama if you believe this story isn't true

VanC":202srsiv said:
A friend of mine wants more details about the boots and duct tape. He's....uh....he's doing research for....uh....for a children's book he's gonna write. I swear.
I think my neighbors down in the holler have an instructional DVD available.

I think Bubba should've said a sheep instead of a goat. With sheep, you can cuddle with their wool after to keep warm.

This aint no laughing matter or a joke, but there's a feller here in this county on the sex offenders registry for "Dog Acts" I know the Deputy that busted him.

Crowderfarms":3he32cb3 said:
This aint no laughing matter or a joke, but there's a feller here in this county on the sex offenders registry for "Dog Acts" I know the Deputy that busted him.

Crowder,was he perhaps one of them there animal lover peta type?
Kinda puts a whole new meaning to the "animal lovers".
Second thought there's the question was it love or was it lust.

Cal