Ghost Sex

Help Support CattleToday:

grannysoo

Reaction score
A professor at the University of Alabama was giving a lecture on the supernatural.

To get a feel for his audience, he asks, 'How many people here believe in ghosts?'

About 90 students raise their hands.

'Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?'

About 40 students raise their hands.

'That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?'

About 15 students raise their hand.

'Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?'

Three students raise their hands.

'That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further. Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?'

Way in the back, Bubba raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses, and says 'Son, in all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience.'

The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium.

When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, 'So, Bubba, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'

Bubba replied, "Darn, from way back there I thought you said goats."

:mrgreen:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Ha, you made me laugh before 10 o'clock, that's hard to do.

Larry

Now that's funny! You rekon it means ol Bubba could possibly be a "Goat Roper"? :lol: :lol:

Cal

You fellas are all headed for "locked topic Purgatory" !!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :eek:

I'm shocked... SHOCKED I tell ya!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crowderfarms":hqbjbi4d said:
3waycross":hqbjbi4d said:
Crowderfarms":hqbjbi4d said:
I can see Ol' Bubba with his rubber boots and duct tape.

Duct Tape?????????????
The duct tape is wrapped around the goat.I'm shocked I'm having to 'splain all this to you 3way. :lol:
3way you are not the only one that did not understand. I'm not saying who the other one was. :roll:
I guess we can chalk this up to a lack of goat "experience". :hat:

Crowderfarms":2xxghfcv said:
3waycross":2xxghfcv said:
Crowderfarms":2xxghfcv said:
I can see Ol' Bubba with his rubber boots and duct tape.

Duct Tape?????????????

The duct tape also can be used to keep the Goat from talking.

Thanks Crowder for that visual. I am on my way to town to buy that new keyboard now. The old one is so full of coffee that it is beyond repair.

You may have just won the award for the funniest post of the year.

BTW fellas you have to explain my ignorance on the goat issue. Despite my youth having been spent partially in Missouri I am a Colorado boy and this is Sheep country with all that wool there was no need for Duct Tape.

I think I have to rip my eyes out after reading all of this, the visuals going through my mind right now are frightening.. :help: