Getting rid of rats

Help Support CattleToday:

4T":1jrm70pg said:
Sound''s like you are in short supply of ratsnakes
WE DONT HAVE VERY MANY SNAKES --ONLY GARTER SNAKES (GREEN) JUST AS WELL AS I HATE EM ---LORD I DONT KNOW WHAT ID DO IF I CAME ACROSS ONE OF THOSE BIG ONES YOU GOT WHERE YOU ARE ---PROBABLY CRAP MY DRAWERS
CARL

Carlos D.":21dgcfbn said:
4T":21dgcfbn said:
Sound''s like you are in short supply of ratsnakes
WE DONT HAVE VERY MANY SNAKES --ONLY GARTER SNAKES (GREEN) JUST AS WELL AS I HATE EM ---LORD I DONT KNOW WHAT ID DO IF I CAME ACROSS ONE OF THOSE BIG ONES YOU GOT WHERE YOU ARE ---PROBABLY CRAP MY DRAWERS
CARL
Snakes should not be on this earth. They should all be killed. Take rats over snakes any day.

Have bull snakes here but they don't keep up with the rodents, one good meal and they sleep for a month.
I have heard that ferrett scat will keep rats and mice away.
We just have a few Victor traps we set in the barn bated with peanut butter and reset then every time we go out, takes a few days and we exhaust the rat/mouse population for a few weeks. Have caught birds in them and the dogs have a new found dislike for peanut butter.
Dmc

Should see the look on Susie's face when a trap in the pantry snaps when we have town folks over...like they don't know what just happened. I get the o'l..."will you please take care of that" look.
Dave Mc

use double cola if you can find it....rats will drink....rats can't burp or pass gas....so it bloats em and gets rid of em....that's what i've heard

rabbits will push other rodents out in sufficent numbers. They also make much better eating.