Getting hitched

Help Support CattleToday:

great photo's thanks for sharing looks as if it was a blast, everyone having fun. :) CONGRATULATIONS to the Happy Couple and a long and happy marriage to is wished for them. may all there troubles be small.

Good photos-I must have been down in that area last weekend. I went to the Butler Breeders Invitational Sale down in Lockhart last Friday and Saturday.

Rustler9":2ip5jprt said:
Good photos-I must have been down in that area last weekend. I went to the Butler Breeders Invitational Sale down in Lockhart last Friday and Saturday.

You weren't too far from Bastrop. How did the sale go?

congrats to all,looks like a real Texas kind of wedding..best wishes to the bride and groom :heart:

I'd rather take a beating than go to a wedding, but it seems like all my friends think I'd like to be a part of theirs. Then they look at me funny when I refuse to wear the little polished gay shoes.

cfpinz

TXBobcat - Your brother's wedding looked much more entertaining than any of the ones I've been swindled into.

The prices were good. High selling heifer was $23,000.00. Can't remember what the high selling cow brought, I'll have to look in my sale catalog. I bought a good two year old heifer at a steal because she came into the ring and threw a fit so nobody wanted to bid on her. She's as gentle as a dog at home. I also picked up a Coach grand daugter that I had already bought private treaty.

ALACOWMAN":i8cgi743 said:
great pictures bob looks like my kind of shindig . have you ever been to BOBBY STEINERS place?

Thanks. No, I have not been to the Steiners, but I guess I was within a few miles of their ranch off hwy 95.