Get Ready

Help Support CattleToday:

Suckers been running around all week during this nice weather, get the wells started back up. Even saw them replacing pump jacks from the 1930's at the Salem oil field. Gotta get those wells pumpin.

I'm still waiting to hear about all the "New Green" jobs that were suppose to materialize when many of the oil workers got laid off. A few pipeline welders from here are back in the area and working for irrigation companies for way less $$$. Seems like the Government wants everyone broke and depending on handouts.

I'm still waiting to hear about all the "New Green" jobs that were suppose to materialize when many of the oil workers got laid off. A few pipeline welders from here are back in the area and working for irrigation companies for way less $$$. Seems like the Government wants everyone broke and depending on handouts.

Doesn't seem like that is their plan. They want everybody depending in them.

You're easier to control.
The government would like the middle class to go away and you own nothing.

They'll be weedeating all these solar farms that are popping up lol.

I and many others leased ground 8-10 years ago for the big fracking boom that never materialized here. Some of the bigger landowners got million dollar plus checks. 275-425 per acre. The state never let them drill. Hard to think about all that lease money lost.

Is there a lack of producing wells? Are prices up because of lack of crude to refine? you folks make it sound like all those wells were plugged when the prices dropped.

Not plugged, but shut in until price rises.
That's right good friend of mine was over production for a different major than I worked for. They targeted two dollars a barrel profit over production cost, that includes everything from drilling upkeep etc.
Each well had an operating factor on it that determined the production rate.
In the refinery we targeted a penny a gallon profit over the price of crude and operating cost.That cost is based on today's crude using the 3-2-1 crack spread price that is 60 days out.

The volatility of fuel prices comes largely from the 3-2-1 crack spread used by refineries. This is the formula the commodity traders and speculators use.

So I was correct in assuming the oil is there awaiting the price increase. Now will the refined product sell into the domestic market or be exported?

So I was correct in assuming the oil is there awaiting the price increase. Now will the refined product sell into the domestic market or be exported?
It's all commodity based and fungible products.
There is only one proprietary gasoline blend out there.
All the rest is totally fungible goes in the same pipelines to the tank farm to xyz market. It gets proprietary additive there.

This is the price leaving the refinery.
It doesn't include all the taxes, jobber fees, pipeline,
etc.

so your prices are nearly what we've had for the last 15 years regardless of what doofus was in power in either country
It's like the comedian, there's your sign, no one cares that retards settle for what their givin in a country that doesn't matter, but on here we will just pretend that it does, so what's next? Please inform us, seeing that you folks have it figured out, I'm just glad to hear this one.

for what their givv

It's like the comedian, there's your sign, no one cares that retards settle for what their givin in a country that doesn't matter, but on here we will just pretend that it does, so what's next? Please inform us, seeing that you folks have it figured out, I'm just glad to hear this one.

for what their givv
Speak English FFS

I remember the early 80's double digit inflation. Folks on fixed income suffered. Many retired folks had to go back in the workplace. Unemployment sky rocketed that much more.

CB I am ready.

Latest posts