get it checked out

Help Support CattleToday:

tel

Reaction score
about 8years ago at wadonga nationals i was training hair on a on bull in a shute.i had worked him few times and he was quiet so i was standing on one leg and resting the other.The bull lined me up and booted me in the relaxed leg so hard i hit the shed behind me.Needless to say i was a bit embarassed and we all thought it was funny .i hobbled around on it for the rest of the week and didnt give it much except that it was sore but he did smash me so understandable ,he got me in the thigh but it wasnt broken ,so all good.Ive been having knee trouble and i thought it was cartlidge as things are grinding,went to get it checked out,seems my knee in the past had some jolt of force that it was damaged in 2 places,one with spurs the other is overgrown and prominent,and bit of fragment is loose ,will need operation .Maybe if i hadnt let my pride get in the way and got it checked out then i wouldnt be going back to the doctor on wednesday for verdict.I guess im saying if you get smashed by a animal or anything do something about it dont just think 'nothing seems broke' it may come back to haunt you later on

Latest posts