Gert Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

TK Ranch

Reaction score
One of our bulls enjoying the sun on a cool winter day.
Bullsfeb06002.jpg

Comments are welcome

TK

Uncle ran them for years good looking cattle just to many sheath problems with the bull's getting their tally whacker stepped on or burrs in the sheath causing infections.

watso059":2b0r2qts said:
Nice bull. Man at the snow....and I thought it had been a little cold this week at like 30's...lol :shock:

I was up on Sand Mountain last week with the wind blowing 30 MPH. Thought I would freeze! :lol:

It has been warm up until last week went down to -8f at night and is staying around that every night, Got up to 10f today. we habout 18 inches of the white stuff and more on the way tonight.

TK

And where was it said that Brahmam influenced cattle wouldn't work in the cold. Nice looking bull. Real pretty picture.

We have been trying to tell everyone that Brahman influenced cattle will thrive up north so it was time to show everyone. I will post some more as soon as I can. Thanks for the input

TK

You guys from alabama 30's are nothing I hope it gets up to 30 today tommorow night we have a blizzard warning we might be seeing a foot of snow we have been so lucky up till now I am sick of the snow I want to go to Alabama

Caustic Burno":2hv73fg4 said:
tally whacker

That' what my dad called it when I was a kid. My God, I've got something in common with Caustic. :shock: :shock: Never managed to step on it, though. :lol: :lol:

Caustic Burno":359qbcwk said:
Uncle ran them for years good looking cattle just to many sheath problems with the bull's getting their tally whacker stepped on or burrs in the sheath causing infections.
Well looks like you can ad a new one too the list how about the sheath dragging in heavy snow and freezing it off. are frost bite on the penis aka [talley whacker] my hats off to you being able to raise them that far north good job :hat:

Alacowman

Cant say I've ever come across that problem before. I just bed them down with straw when it gets cold and after a heavy snow. Be more concerned about the severe cold on the testicles but I've never herd of a bull freezing his balls off up here so to speak.

TK

Latest posts