Georgia Schools Closed

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
Georgia schools are closed monday and tuesday in an effort to head off fuel shortages...
:shock:

wow.

wonder if other states will follow suit? I like my snow days for sure, but I don't know if I like the sound of this. Wonder how much bussing there is in GA as compared to KY....

This gas shortage, especially in the Houston area, is going to cripple things for a while. If you come into Houston, dont expect to be able to get gas for a good while. There are NO stations that still have gas, except for a select few limited to emergency vehicles only. It will take a while to get gas to those stations still. They are saying they may cancel school here Monday and Tuesday because there is no gas and people may not be able to get back into town for several days because there is no gas anywhere.

everybody and his brother gassed up today (i got it cheap at 2.69), a day or two ago it was 2.49

TxCoUnTrYbOy":1gmd2mjr said:
This gas shortage, especially in the Houston area, is going to cripple things for a while. If you come into Houston, dont expect to be able to get gas for a good while. There are NO stations that still have gas, except for a select few limited to emergency vehicles only. It will take a while to get gas to those stations still. They are saying they may cancel school here Monday and Tuesday because there is no gas and people may not be able to get back into town for several days because there is no gas anywhere.

Gee, ya think?

Beefy -
I can't believe it's for real. I just went to the Ga. Dept. of Ed.'s website... so they're using snow days early...

Ick.

Beefy":1kwcvn4l said:
ridiculous is the word that comes to mind first.

How was he after he cut off the state fuel tax after the bit.h rolled through?

HatCreekFan":3ko1zis3 said:
Beefy -
I can't believe it's for real. I just went to the Ga. Dept. of Ed.'s website... so they're using snow days early...

Ick.
Georgia has snow days???????????

i dont get into politics, especially on a cattle board. nice try though.

certherfbeef":3r7lvqys said:
HatCreekFan":3r7lvqys said:
Beefy -

Ick.
Georgia has snow days???????????

snow, ice- same thing right?

Beefy":2dol0772 said:

If you were talking to me. I don't see how it was politics. ????

Wewild":ktn5um17 said:
Beefy":ktn5um17 said:

If you were talking to me. I don't see how it was politics. ????

nevermind then, my bad.

Latest posts