george bush

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
News Flash.....

In an atempt to rid the world of Bird Flu.....

George Bush has bomb the Canary Islands......................

I'll get me coat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":h5m888zq said:
I'd rather have him bomb the Canary Islands than turn over our seaports to them sheetheads.

gol durn right about that!!! :mad:

it was funny chrissy just a bit of a touchy subject , didn't bother me in the least! ;-)

D.R. Cattle":gpoao6uw said:
chrisy":gpoao6uw said:
News Flash.....

You Euro?

Essex is in England. It is a county in the east of England - bordering London to the south west, Hertfordshire by the Stort River to the west, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk by the Stour River to the north and Kent by the Thames River to the south.

Essentially it sits on the east coast.

Bez!

Bez!":25cj9bon said:
D.R. Cattle":25cj9bon said:
chrisy":25cj9bon said:
News Flash.....

You Euro?

Essex is in England. It is a county in the east of England - bordering London to the south west, Hertfordshire by the Stort River to the west, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk by the Stour River to the north and Kent by the Thames River to the south.

Essentially it sits on the east coast.

Bez!

you know your Geography, you are correct, Essex is one of the biggest counties, we are within walking distance of the Thames, but not the part most people think about, where the bridges and Big Ben is, That is in Central London, about 15 miles from where I live. The only connection we have with Europe is that we belong to the Common Market, we do not use Euro's and we mostly speak English, sorry it is so diverse here now it is hard to say, but that's another topic best left alone.

Chrissy don't worry about it, if someone got offend by it they need to do a reality check. While I like Bush and have always supported him, he has a side to him that I just can't get myself to trust. Things like gas prices since this oil man came into office, too many secrets. As I said I support him but now this ports thing have me wishing I could get a good answer for it from him and not the press.

JMO,
Alan

chrisy":9m60qacm said:
News Flash.....

:lol:
That 'll teach 'em.