FUNNY VIDEO!

Help Support CattleToday:

Maybe not so much funny as sad, but I think that it is almost humorous how clueless these protesters are...

shortybreeder":1j1aggfr said:
Maybe not so much funny as sad, but I think that it is almost humorous how clueless these protesters are...

I heard about the black rhino raffle that was done yesterday. the winning bid was for 325k I think. the animal rights groups are up in arms about an animal that is a cull and instead of just killing it they sold a hunt for it 325k for conservation efforts. genius if you ask me.

If I understood the lady correctly she said cow sanctuaries could be set up to take care of the cows. Strange concept.

Bigfoot":3esahn5j said:
If I understood the lady correctly she said cow sanctuaries could be set up to take care of the cows. Strange concept.

Yeah, and she thinks that the ricemilk and almondmilk people will pay for it, because "they're the ones who care" she doesn't seem to understand why people go into business... Those products were developed for people who are lactose intolerant, not people who believe a cow who produces 100lbs+ of milk per day should just be left to figure out how to milk herself. If you let a typical Holstein go more than 12 hours without milking, you're gonna have one P-ed off cow!

I laughed at the part when he said that the cowbell "might as well be a dinner bell" for coyotes and predators.

Bigfoot":udjkuq8t said:

They have quite a few in this area already. They're called...get this..........."farms" and "ranches".

One of my mothers favorite quotes "those who know the least know it loudest".

Ya know I've never really minded vegans and vegetarians if they do their thing i'll do mine but the moment they decide to criticize my business and my way of living someone's gonna get their @4$'s kicked.

Latest posts