funny story

Help Support CattleToday:

Grand Chaser

Reaction score
My cousins came down from Georgia on last friday and they just left this morning. i came home last night. But on monday my grandpa went to help his friend gather his cows i didn't go because i don't like there set up and those cows will eat your horse alive if your not careful. well i told my grandpa when he got home me and my 9 year old cousin we're gonna ride horses since she dosn't get to that often since they aren't in the horse or cattle business and the only cows they know of are the ones next door they feed fruit. Well i put her up on my grandpa's mare and i got on my gelding and we started off well we stoped so i could open the gate to the back pasture and i told her not to kick that mare hard just click her tounge and she'd move on. well she's hard headed and she kicked that mare hard and before i could say anything that mare flung her over her head in to a mud puddle. i've never seen anything as hilarious as my little cousin waded up in a ball in a mud puddle hollering at that horse. She wasn't hurt and i took her to the house and rode the mare around so she knew she couldn't get away with it. my aunt got pictures of my little cousin in the shower with her mud caked clothes and hair. it was priceless.
just thought i'd share.

she didn't really bounce she kinda skided face first ha ha. and i would rather land in mud also. i've been thrown on hard clay that was like concrete and that nocked the air outta me and the cow pie... that sucked.

Latest posts