Fukushima resumes beef exports

Help Support CattleToday:

NiceFarmer31

Reaction score
307961_482268605151319_805021518_n.jpg

FUKUSHIMA, Japan – Beef exports from Japan's Fukushima prefecture will resume for the first time in more than a year, according to RTT News.

Fukushima was one of several prefectures, or provinces, that had stopped exporting beef to the US after a nuclear power plant there was damaged during a tsunami in March 2011. The accident sent radioactive materials into the ocean and atmosphere, contaminating food and water supplies.

http://agrinewspk.blogspot.com/2012/10/ ... ports.html

Do I get to pick which apendages I grow multiples of? I hope so cause I could sure go for a few replacement fingers to get me back up to ten.

I don't want to kick anyone when they are down, but didn't the Japanese refuse US beef for nearly 5 yrs after we had one cow test + for BSE?
Why are we letting this beef into the US when all the grass and all the grain in that province is suspect for radiation? I want to be a nice guy but this is .....

Some of that good beef, and some bottled spring water from chernyobyl, and you would be set for life. A short life, but none the less set.

Japan has beef? I've been all over that country and there's nowhere to put cows